[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BEAUTIFUL LOOKSMAXING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 666.png (347KB, 590x892px) Image search: [Google]
666.png
347KB, 590x892px
I want to become the best version of myself.

I know i will never be as beautiful as Gandy or Chico.

But which suplements should i take, or what could i do to become the best version of myself.?

I'm open to anything except surgery. Also i'm 19.
>>
Read the sticky.
>>
SS+GOMAD
>>
>>41427484
>>41427484
The problem isn't the body, it's the FACE
The sticky will only help me with "how to low your bodyfat"
>>
>>41427496
Then we can't help you.

go ask /fa/
>>
>>41427492
What does that do to my face?
>>
File: acne.jpg (217KB, 2000x1330px) Image search: [Google]
acne.jpg
217KB, 2000x1330px
>>41427511
Wonders.
>>
>>41427499
Thanks anyway
>>41427521
People really sacrifice the face for the body? Jesus christ
>>
File: zyzz face.jpg (53KB, 790x794px) Image search: [Google]
zyzz face.jpg
53KB, 790x794px
>>41427468
>Gandy or Chico
Go away lookism
>>
>>41427552
zyzz is ugly as fuck, he doesn't look normal
god tier body but rapist face
>>
>>41427643
he's a paki so it can't be helped
>>
>>41427552
If he was lookism, he wouldnt ask this question. They know how to looksmax. To improve on your face, you need to know whats wrong with it in the first place, and how it ought to be. THEN you can start improving on that
Im not gonna bother posting to much because this thread will be deleted soon, but the least amount of effort/pain for the biggest outcome is SKIN. Get your skin right, if youre pale you'll look sickly. Betacarotene for starters, so you better stock up on carrots. Stop smoking.
Neck training is the next most important step, makes you look more masculine and not as wimpy and twinkish. Generally working out, acquire the best possible shape your body is capable of. You have only one body in this life, start treating it better.
Diminish stress. If you're depressed, your facial muscles are saggier, you lose muscle tone so to speak. Easier said than done, but happy people look better than miserable people.

Depending on how bad you look, surgery IS a valid and very powerful way to looksmax. Especially if your nose is shit. Some things cannot really be changed via surgery, notable browridge and eye-area and long faces. Whether you decide to go through with surgery is up to you. At the end of the day, its up to you to decide. What should help you put things into perspective is that millions and millions of people undergo surgery every year, and many lives are totally changed for the better by it. If you live a miserable life and you are convinced its about your looks, I dont see why you should not start researching it further.
>>
>>41427733
doble dubs and a good answer
thanks anon
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.