[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What routine should i utilize to look like this /fit/. This is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: billpearl.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
billpearl.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
What routine should i utilize to look like this /fit/. This is truely my goal physique.
>>
>>41426474
Do you realize how ridiculous that would look in real life
>>
I don't get people who start these threads. Why don't you lurk more, read the sticky, start a novice routine, get some beginner gains, and learn a thing or two.

Build some muscle, then post in a CBT. We'll tell you what to work on.

Fucking faggot.
>>
>>41426484
Do you realize how little a fuck i give about what other people think
>>
>>41426494
>I don't get people who start these threads. Why don't you lurk more, read the sticky, start a novice routine, get some beginner gains, and learn a thing or two.

I am way past the point of beginner gainz and have 2/3/4/5 plates. Also Doing SS+Go mad meme shooo shooo
>>
>>41426506
I didn't even mention SS+Go.

Post in a CBT.

But if you're for real, It's really just more squats, Deadlifts, and bench that would get you there.
>>
>>41426530
You really think you get a tricep like that without doing long head isolation for the tricep... Why don't your lurk more. Maybe learn a thing or two.
>>
6 packs of pussy and a 1lb of cigarettes a day
>>
File: Bill Pearl and Larry Scott.jpg (89KB, 591x600px) Image search: [Google]
Bill Pearl and Larry Scott.jpg
89KB, 591x600px
>>41426484
Propably like this, just a bit older.
>>
>>41426474
If you already got good lifts, start the naturally enhanced program by alpha meme destiny. Link below is a sheet of the program.

>mega nz/#!bwoUECoK!aPYRJATk4pAeX6ETPHAicb4pTlHIj4lY3uTlk6DIinE
>>
>>41426534

> not doing accessories for desired aesthetics
> never gonna make it brah
>>
>>41426474

You won't look like Bill Pearl just by training. You'll need Dianabol to get his look. It's what gives him and others from the era that 'bloated' and rounded muscle look.

>DBOL - 10mg to 50mg everyday, 6 weeks on/2 off
>>
>>41426606
>You won't look like Bill Pearl just by training. You'll need Dianabol to get his look. It's what gives him and others from the era that 'bloated' and rounded muscle look.

What is the downside of dianabol?
>>
>>41426474
Listen, CHILD:
The chances of you EVER looking like that pic, are about the same as you ever being picked up by a pro football/baseball/basketball team: slim, even if you work hard at it.

Here's what you really need to do:

ADJUST YOUR EXPECTATIONS DOWN TO REALITY.
READ THE GODDAMNED FUCKING STICKY -- REPEATEDLY, IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND IT.
START A RATIONAL, REASONABLE TRAINING REGIMEN.
***EAT***. YOU CAN'T GET BIG UNLESS YOU FUCKING ***EAT***.
DON'T COMPLAIN ABOUT 'NO GAINS' UNTIL YOU'VE BEEN AT IT CONSISTENTLY FOR ONE YEAR.

Now get the fuck out of here and GET TO WORK.
>>
>>41426636
It's oral so you might get some organ damage
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.