[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I add more calories to chicken and green veggies? Rice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: chicken-and-rice.jpg (355KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
chicken-and-rice.jpg
355KB, 1600x1200px
How do I add more calories to chicken and green veggies? Rice is good but doesn't really fit yknow?
>>
>>41426260
Olive oil.
Butter
Fats in general are good
>>
>>41426260
oil
i dont know what you mean by it doesnt fit
>>
>>41426260
wrap chicken in bacon
>>
baked potato
>>
Why do you want to add more calories to a low calorie diet though
>>
>>41426260
Upgrade to hamburger or pork
>>
>>41426260
put beans in your rice
>>
Eat more of it.
>>
>>41426316

he wants to eat clean but have enough calories

anon just needs to eat more
>>
File: DSC03030.jpg (622KB, 1800x1825px) Image search: [Google]
DSC03030.jpg
622KB, 1800x1825px
Oil + Peanut butter = both v.high in calories = satays

Dinner pic unrelated
>>
>>41426260
I use a healthy vinaigrette, one that doesn't have fake shit in it. If my food is tasting bland, I pour some on. More calories, more flavor, win win. I buy different kinds, gotta confuse the taste buds. Right babe?

>>41426316
Skellies need more calories than fatties.
>>
>>41426438
I don't get why people can't do this... If you're lacking the cals.. you don't have to add different stuff, just eat MORE of what you had..?
>>
>>41426518
Because everyone isn't a ham planet that is used to sucking down mountains of food like a black hole. It's best to maximize the volume to calorie ratio, then slowly build the ability to eat more volume. The more you lift the hungrier you'll become. Appetites can change, but it takes time.
>>
>>41426518
you go eat 3.5k cal of fucking broccoli, rice, and bland chicken breast and then talk
>>
>>41426260

Just make a sauce

> make a roue (butter + flour)
> add chicken buillion cube
> add milk or cream and let simmer to consistensy
>>
>>41426260
Beans
>>
Tortilla, make chicken and veggies wraps
>>
>>41426438
*mutant theme*
*Rich Piana's voice*
FUCKING EEEAT MOOORE
>>
>>41427077
I did exactly that when I first started lifting and it was the most enjoyable diet I ever did. 3 meals a day of chicken and rice with vegetables, 3-4k kcals
I got fucking fat though. Definition of a dreambulk
>>
File: kraeuter_balkon.jpg (49KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
kraeuter_balkon.jpg
49KB, 520x390px
>>41427077
Spices and herbs are your friends, especially if you grow them yourself so you have another constructuve hobbx
>>
>>41426444
This, I usually make a spicy peanut butter stir fry.
Just throw in some chunky peanut butter, ginger, sriracha, cayenne, or whatever else spice you want.

Just coat your meat and veg in it.
Delicious.
Your pan might hate you though due to sticky buildup.
>>
>>41426260
Just drink soda with it.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.