[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other /fitizens/ know this feel?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: R14kkDj.jpg (75KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
R14kkDj.jpg
75KB, 657x527px
>go to gym for 1+ year and get out of dyel mode
>look aesthetic, get compliments and feel good about myself.
>ask girl out i really like, have enough confidence to ask her out
>begin talking to her for a couple of weeks on phone
>go to gym tonight (empty) and read a text from her "i tried but i felt no spark, don't mean to disappoint, we can still be friends"
>feel mixed feeling of anger, sadness, rage and depression at at once multifeels.jpg
>funnel energy into workout and have furious session
>After sesh i see this qte i been meaning to approach for awhile and decided fuck it, im at rock bottom now i'll introduce myself to her
>decide to approach her from side where she can't see me and say hello as she stretch
>she gets spooked but she smiles after we chit chat a bit
>then she says something (didn't understand) and quickly packs her shit up and leaves smiling at me without finishing her gym sesh
>i full must've spooked her out
>rejected by two girls i approached ( this after being dumped many months ago
>rockbottomselfesteem.jpg

I thought being fit would make me happy but all it does was build me up for dissapointment. is it time yet?
>>
quit being a pussy, and learn to accept rejection
>>
>>41424142
>go to gym for 1+ year and get out of dyel mode

Here is where you are wrong
>>
learn from your mistakes
>>
>>41424142
well i've never got past
>ask girl out i really like

so no i don't know that feel

>>41424180
also this
>>
>>41424142
should've responded to first grill via text saying that you felt the same way too
>>
If I've learnt one thing over the last few years about girls, it's that you can always reach a deeper level of rock-bottom
>>
File: 1494379768337.jpg (90KB, 957x621px) Image search: [Google]
1494379768337.jpg
90KB, 957x621px
Dumb whores are dumb whores dude they aren't people like you and me

Dont go out looking for women like you are because you are just asking for this to happen, its rough I know but fuck it, wait, especially if you have friends, neither of them are waif material to begin with if they are going about looking for guys to use, she used you dude, bitch is a whore, make gains and dont look back and you will make it, been there, done that
>>
Stop basing your self esteem on what dumb sluts do/think.
You felt good about yourself, right? That's great!
You've been at it for a bit and made some real progress, that's more than most people who start going to the gym can say.
If you get down on yourself every time a grill rejects you, you'll never get anywhere.
Pick yourself up, keep at it.
You won't find happiness between the legs of some skank. Trust me.
>>
>>41424237
>she didn't have sex with me, what a whore!
>>
File: 1494370550247.jpg (43KB, 470x521px) Image search: [Google]
1494370550247.jpg
43KB, 470x521px
>>41424252
He wasn't looking for sex he was looking for a waif silly
>>
File: G3FPpj1.jpg (10KB, 217x122px) Image search: [Google]
G3FPpj1.jpg
10KB, 217x122px
Thanks for the advice guys... i'll retreat into the gym more at quiet hours and lift the pain away untill i don't care about her and feel good because i look more aesthetic and get mires... this self improvement train will not stop.

I have no real friends irl that i can talk to about this shit, so ty /fit/, love you guys.
>>
Post pics of yourself so we can judge
>>
4 billions grills in this world and you crying like a beta bitch over TWO (2)
lmao
just keep lifting, approach more grills and you gonna make it anon
>>
>>41424514
not OP but
>tfw 30 year old kissless virgin
how do i get one of these 4 billion grills to go out with me?

>approach more grills
who do i even approach? the only place i see girls is walking on the street on my way to work
>>
>>41424502
Lmao, this.
If you really want to know what rock-bottom feels like.
>>
>>41424142
How tall are you op?
>>
>>41424142

>approaching girls at the gym meme

oh shit son
>>
It's the mindset
>me permabulk mode
>have a gf, struggling to stand with her pros and cons
>still miss my ex, after year and a half of breakup
You can't have everything in life but at least you've got your personal achievements breh and that's what matter sthe most
>>
>>41424609
>30 year old virgin
i'm in the same boat
we're fucked, m9
>>
>>41424142
>>ask girl out i really like, have enough confidence to ask her out
never a good idea..
>>
>>41424180
Some people actually put effort into it even if you cant believe it
>>
>>41424301
I need a Sakura in my life
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.