[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw endomorph

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1488221754087-fit-1.jpg (60KB, 423x526px) Image search: [Google]
1488221754087-fit-1.jpg
60KB, 423x526px
>tfw endomorph
>>
>>41423940
Somatypes are bullshit newfriend. They literally equate to

>Skinny
>Athletic
>Fat

There is no magical genetic shortcoming you have making you fat, it's the lack of exercise and overabundance of calories.

Please click on the sticky and get yourself to the gym. You will thank yourself in a few months for starting now, even if your lifts suck ass, because time and dedication is the only difference between you and whoever you see who has a better body than you.
>>
>>41424065
I'm predisposed to be fat. My whole family is fat. Believe me, I've tried to lose weight, but unless I starve myself I wont loose more then a few punds
You only say "calories in>calories out" because you have skinny genes
>>
>>41424384
Oh boy, I would run while you can OP, you're not gonna find any sympathy here
>>
>>41424412
Why? I thought this was fitness
I want to be fit but my genes dont allow me and i want solutions now
>>
>>41424443
What advice were you expecting? What else did you think you could do? You have to exercise
and diet. That's it.
>>
>>41424384
You do realize you aren't actually starving yourself if you have fat to burn for energy. Nut up and deal with the hunger pains, you aren't starving bitch
>>
>>41424443
Literally just take care of yourself faggot. If you want to lose weight badly enough you will. If you eat less you will weigh less.
>>
>>41424384
Your whole family is fat because the spread their unhealthy habits to other and specially you. You can lose weight and still eat, because you do use energy by remaining alive, and unless your definition of starvation is feeling hungry, youre definitely not going to starve, and yeah you'll feel hungry, but that's because you're used to eating an amount that isn't healthy for you, you can eliminate that habit, it isn't easy, but it's possible.
>>
>>41424384
Fuck you
>>
File: 1494705566680.jpg (69KB, 1719x1719px) Image search: [Google]
1494705566680.jpg
69KB, 1719x1719px
>>41424443
>muh genes

kys pls faggot
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.