[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he natty? :^)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

Is he natty? :^)
>>
No. He has roid skin
>>
>>41420740
>those veins
>natty
Fuck no.
>>
>>41420740
lol no
>>
>>41420755
he isnt even that vascular..
that is definitely achievable natty
doesn't mean he did it natty but doesnt really matter
>>
>>41420908
>that is definitely achievable natty

After years of commitment. This guy injected this body and everyone knows it.
>>
>>41420908
Looking that dry while still having full muscles is totally natty am I right
>>
>>41420934
or low bodyfat and genetics
i've seen dyel high schoolers with no muscle that have better vascularity than that
>>
>>41420908
Ask me how I know you're new to lifting.

Go on.
>>
>>41420940
dry from girls queueing up to suck him off i bet
>>
>>41420740
no, which is pretty funny since he's like 5'4"
>>
>>41420908
>>
>>41421127
How u know I'm new to liftin?
>>
Is this dried up raisin natty?

https://instagram.com/p/BUBSpheBLc-/
>>
I notice nattys have this slanted look where people on gear have these huge developed frame/shoulders.
>>
>>41420740
He was before he started Bay watch
>>
He's got that "Me Pee Pee So Tee Nee" swagger.
>>
This guy is natty right?
>>
>>41420740
>Is he natty?
dunno maybe, maybe not it really doesn't matter

>Is that achievable natty?
yes, next question.
>>
File: Arnold.jpg (229KB, 1169x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Arnold.jpg
229KB, 1169x1600px
yo guys, this is achievable natty, right?
>>
>>41421419
The natty king of fit
>>
>>41421681
That is what I though.
Knew he was natty
>>
File: download (31).jpg (154KB, 834x835px) Image search: [Google]
download (31).jpg
154KB, 834x835px
guys, this is natty, right??
>>
>>41420908
You can see the FIBERS of his delts.
>>
>>41422135
>not knowing what striations are
>thinking having striations means you roid

wew lad
>>
>>41421335
you shittin me right?

you don't fucking ask that how fucking dumb are you

look at him, he is dry muscular, very vascular and a rich actor. Why would he be natty
>>
I dont know why people are saying this is unachievable natty. His arms arent bigger then 12 inches. All that makes the physique is being lean. With a basic 1 hour workout a day and great dieting this is achievable. Also for the people commenting on his vascularity, its common for actors to dehydrate themselves to look more vascular.
>>
File: 1494263471020.jpg (15KB, 243x216px) Image search: [Google]
1494263471020.jpg
15KB, 243x216px
>his arms aren't bigger than 12 inches
>>
File: 0n2hGmL.jpg (4KB, 184x145px) Image search: [Google]
0n2hGmL.jpg
4KB, 184x145px
>>41420740
Of course he is!

Why would any millionare actor risk his future paycheck by paying $300 for ILLEGAL steroids just to maintain the body that gets him work? nobody is that stupid!
>>
>>41422384
Okay let me make this clear since apparently all of the blood in your brain is too busy fueling the erecting this guy gives you to be of any use. To be that lean at that size (naturally) he must have been one massive motherfucker before cutting down and this is the muscle that's left. That or he has been hardcore training for 7+ years and given that most Hollywood action stars do cycles to get in shape quickly for movies, why the fuck would he be an exception? You really think a natty could stand next to Dwayne in Baywatch and not look like a bitch?
>>
>>41421633
Ive seen water hoses that are smaller than his biceps veins.
>>
Jeff Cavalier goes over this in once of his vids -

Apparently he only gained 10lbs of mass between him as a lean-though-small Neighbors actor and this.

He also posted on twitter suggesting he was doing keto cycling - so eating meat and leafy vegetables throughout the week and then going crazy on cheat days at the weekends.

Jeff says it's possible and I trust everything that Jeff Cavalier says.
>>
>>41421603
Correct answer
>>
>>41422624
What's a water horse
>>
>>41420740
Nope.
>>
>>41422163
fuck does striations have to do with fibers
>>
>>41422447
This
>>
>>41422447
came here to post this
newfags are so fucking far from reality sometimes
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flIA1FyPqwU
>>
>>41422135
I started to see those in my own delts after my first year of lifting. Havent touched roids in my life.
>>
>>41423260
Thats because youre a skinny pussy.
>>
>>41422384
>I dont know why people are saying this is unachievable natty.
how fucking stupid are you?

There's a difference between
>did he do this natty?
and
>can this be done natty?

can you spot the fucking difference you piece of trash?
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.