[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your Breakfast of Champions?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: CindyLandolt.jpg (53KB, 650x750px)
CindyLandolt.jpg
53KB, 650x750px
We've all heard conflicting reports about breakfast. Some say it's the most important meal of the day, while others learn to live without it. There is evidence that skipping it entirely is a great way to stay shredded. Personally, I feel like I have more of an edge when I start the day with coffee and a cigarette.

So /fit/, what is your Breakfast of Champions?
>>
File: CindyLandolt2.jpg (68KB, 650x750px) Image search: [Google]
CindyLandolt2.jpg
68KB, 650x750px
>>
two glasses of water and an erection
>>
pussy
>>
>oats with oj
>supplements
>proton
>(coffee)
>1L water
>>
plain oatmeal + banana

cup of milk on the side
>>
Pre-implants cindy landolt's ass 5x12
>>
>2017
>not fasting
>eating breakfast which is literally scheme of the elite trying to make us eat their processed cereal
>>
Oats and sausage
>>
>eating breakfast
Never gonna make it
>>
>>41420489
Jesus christ, did she upgrade her boobs again?
>>
any answer that is not eggs and bacon is fucking wrong
>>
>>41420736
>>41420767
>>41422648
>he fell for the oatmeal meme

Literally one of the shittest carbs with the shittest nutritional profile
>>
There's no need to eat breakfast or really any specific distribution of meals, your body doesn't work that way.

You can graze all day (good to keep you from eating junk food out of hunger) or one giant meal a day (easy to plan out your macros)... hell you don't even need to eat every day assuming you can choke down the necessary nutrients and macros when you DO eat.
>>
File: 1430663850469.jpg (74KB, 352x876px)
1430663850469.jpg
74KB, 352x876px
>>41420489
Oats made with home made hemp seed milk and blueberries and leftovers from the night bedore. Basic oatmeal is shit but when made with the hemp milk it keeps hunger away for insanely long. If you canĀ“t get hemp seeds go for PB.
>>
>>41420489
Two mcdoubles.
>>
>>41423298
That's most likely the fat profile in the milk, carbs dont satiate hunger for long as they are a fast acting energy source and oatmeal in particular is a very mediocre carb in general with below average nutritional profile. Oats are are a bit of a meme but the way you prepare it sounds delicious nonetheless
>>
coffee and some fruit
>>
>>41420489
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qn8YwfqGItg
>>
>>41423271
Care to elaborate on that? Are you one of those "only get carbs from vegetables" people?
>>
>>41423286
who is the girl? reverse search just gives me a bunch of hair blogs
>>
Scrambled eggs w/ added eggwhites, wholewheat bagel with butter, avocado & Greek yogurt with a glass of milk on the side
>>
File: 02 jolieda.jpg (86KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
02 jolieda.jpg
86KB, 682x1024px
literally eph, caffeine pills and a whole cafetiere of black coffee. and maybe a sip
>>
>>41420489
rice crispy
>>
150g oats with water, 20g of raisins, 20g of milled flaxseeds, 20-30g of peanut butter, small apple.
>>
File: 1094834209.jpg (109KB, 640x480px)
1094834209.jpg
109KB, 640x480px
>1008.5*2
>eating breakfast
>>
>>
>>41423298
hemp seeds are like $6 per cup. Idk how many servings of milk it makes but thats some expensive milk.
>>
>>41420489
1 cup (uncooked) steel cut oatmeal
cooked with 1 cup water 1 cup milk
1 tbsp coconut oil
cinnamon
1 tbsp raw honey
blueberries

4 eggs, over-easy
8 oz smoked salmon
16 oz whole milk
feels good to be bulking on a 4.5kcal diet
>>
>>41423645
christ anon you should chill with the caffeine, your heart's gonna fuckin burst aged 40
>>
>>41420489
45g of whey, and my /sips/
Errday
>>
>>41420489
Black coffee

Intermitent fasting ya know
>>
100g instant oats, 20g whey, coffee.
>>
>>41424258
Le-fucking-cringe. Metal faggot.
>>
>>41423247
>Be on keto
>Eating bacon and eggs everyday for the last 6 months to the start of my IF eating window

Feels good man. I absolutely love eggs, it's my favorite food by far. Ive had a couple of days where I only ate two dozen eggs for the day just because it fit my macros perfectly. If I need anything for my micros I just add spinach to some of the eggs and make an omelette and then strawberries on the side ezpz
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.