[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much did you overcompensate when you first had sex after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 2789876451.png (276KB, 468x472px) Image search: [Google]
2789876451.png
276KB, 468x472px
How much did you overcompensate when you first had sex after getting /fit/?
>>
File: [Autistic Shrieks].png (1MB, 1587x1600px) Image search: [Google]
[Autistic Shrieks].png
1MB, 1587x1600px
>when you first had sex after getting /fit/?

Still working on that part.
>>
>>41419615
I bruised my gf's cervix and she wouldn't fuck me for like 2 days
>>
>>41419615
I went to an anime convention like a week after, and pretty much gloated the whole weekend over the fact that I had finally "made it" and was no longer a socially autistic virgin like 99% of the guys there
>>
>>41419649
>I went to an anime convention like a week after
>no longer a socially autistic virgin
>>
>>41419693
>meme arrows
>look, mom! I'm on the internet for real!
>>
>>41419615

i had sex way before i even thought about getting fit
>>
>>41419615
I couldn't cum and my back went out.
>>
>>41419764
that wasn't the question

how much did you overcompensate when you had sex AFTER becoming /fit/?
>>
>>41419796

the question included the word 'first' and was therefore ambiguously-phrased

don't blame me for selecting one interpretation of a post written by someone too stupid to realize this
>>
>>41419728
why are you hear if you don't like green text?
>>
File: 7McOZe.gif (570KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
7McOZe.gif
570KB, 320x180px
>Be /fit/ first time I had sex
>First thing I say after making penetration "it's in"
>After a few thrusts pull out and cum on her belly
>She asks "are you done?"
>Head over to mini fridge and pull out an EAS Myoplex
>Chug it
> "Now I'm done"
>>
File: 1494131192579.png (134KB, 680x453px) Image search: [Google]
1494131192579.png
134KB, 680x453px
>>41420393
i'm ded
>>
>>41420327
Cause I'm here to mayb zuk ur dik
>>
>3 sets of 5 thrusts
>keep core tight
>synchronize breathing
>walk around room between sets
>progressively pick up heavier girls
>drink cum for that extra protein

Starting Sex
>>
i first had sex a week ago and man i never would have thought i'd need to be this flexible.

maybe it has something to do with me being 6'2 masterrace but spreading my legs while on my knees and thrusting really hurts after a while.

i also couldnt get as much penetration as i'd have liked and i had to basically rock back and forth with my hips because at some point my inner upper thighs couldnt handle it anymore.

we fucked for 2 hours, i couldnt make her cum with my dick but i think i came close once. i fingered her into an orgasm 2 times but i couldnt cum even once.
i couldnt even feel her fucking pussy.

the daily deathgrip fapping probably caught up to me.

it was good cardio at least
>>
>>41423527
That's majority nerves dude. I jerk off 2 times daily with deathgrip. When I first started the sex it took me at least an hour. Now it's down to anywhere between 5 minutes for a quicky to 20 minutes. I'll get the occasional time where it's just not going to happen but it's fun anyway. Do it a couple more times and the nerves go away.

You eventually figure out what feels good or not.
>>
>>41423695
thanks bro you made me feel a whole lot better
>>
>>41419615
>How much did you overcompensate when you first had sex after getting /fit/?

I don't get it. In what way would I overcompensate? Your sentence structure hurts my fucking brain, idiot.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.