[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the purpose of barbell hack squat?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: barbell-hack-squats[1].jpg (57KB, 448x319px) Image search: [Google]
barbell-hack-squats[1].jpg
57KB, 448x319px
What's the purpose of barbell hack squat?
>>
>>41417137
They're the front squats of back squats.

Help build symmetrical strength.

Leg1:
Back Squats
Deadlifts

Leg2:
Front Squat
Hack Squat

Get it?
>>
>>41417137
Improving your furniture moving strength.
>>
Bugenhagen approved
>>
>>41417137
Train for taking it in the ass
>>
Revealing your powerlevel
>>
>>41417161
>They're the front squats of back squats.
Soooo front squats??
>>
>>41417172
lol
>>
>>41417577
your logic is off today.

they're (hack squats) are the front squats of back squats, as in hack squats are to deadlifts as front squats are to back squats.
>>
>>41417137
They were popular before squat racks and power cages were everywhere, back in the days when back squats were called "deep knee bends" and done either on the balls of the feet with a light weight that you cleaned, jerked, and lowered to your shoulders, or done heavy with a weight that you had to "steinborn" onto your shoulders.

They're pretty much the "floor press" of back squats.
>>
>>41417137
To fuck up your rotator cuffs and lower back
>>
something to fuck around with because you don't want to raise the weights on the real lifts
>>
Look like a fucboi
>>
>>41417137
autism
>>
>>41417630
> They're are
Hnnnnnng
>>
>>41417630
I know what you meant to say but you didn't say it
>>
in my opinion the hack squat is a without doubt the go to move for the quads. It has been a part of my programming for the last 6 years, and part of the reason that I was able to develop powerful and aesthetic quads.
>>
>>41417807
Rotator cuffs? I mean i agree on lower back but really nigga?
>>
>>41417630
>>41417161
so they're the front squats of deadlifts then. front squat is to back squat as front squat is to back squat, i.e. front squats are the front squats of back squats. kinda like pullups are the front squat of chinups?
>>
>>41417813
>>41418064
>>41418076
>this is the state of /fit/ in 2017
time to go. the humor threads just aren't worth it anymore.
>>
They're a fucking meme, betadestiny does em but he's a bitch
>>
>>41417137

Confuses the upper and lower body at the same time.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.