[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to tell if it's gyno or just body fat?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: ZSRBEIl.jpg (85KB, 898x1036px) Image search: [Google]
ZSRBEIl.jpg
85KB, 898x1036px
How to tell if it's gyno or just body fat?
>>
>>41415082
pic is not me btw, just a random gyno pic
>>
That negro definitely has gyno.
>>
File: images-9.jpg (5KB, 212x238px) Image search: [Google]
images-9.jpg
5KB, 212x238px
>>41415082
>mhmmm
>mhmmmmmmm
>yup
>*clears throat*
>that's a nigger
>>
>>41415082
Does it get worse as you lose fat.
>>
>>41415110
I've lost about 10 lbs recently and it hasnt really improved.
>>
>>41415082
at that low of a bodyfat, it's likely to be either gyno or really fucked estrogen levels. some men, especially if they were fat throughout their childhood, tend to have more fat around the chest and hips than normal. prior to puberty, men and women have similar bodyfat distributions (or at least, much more similar than during or after) which causes men who were never lean and just added more fat on top of their childhood fat to have slightly worse man tits. once you lean out and your hormones are in a healthy range, it'll become less of a problem as you regain bodyfat.
>>
>>41415106
Lol you're hilarious anon I'm rolling on the lfoor laughing
>>
>>41415082
cut a little more brah. If you still have titties it could be gyno
>>
>>41415376
Really? Because Im rolling on the floor to slide under your mothers bed because your dad came home early
>>
Put your arm above your head and feel under your nipple. If there's a lump, it could be gyno. If there isn't, lose some weight fatty.
>>
>>41415082
if your nipples are puffy, stand out, stringy, and you immediately ejaculation from having them... sensually stimulated
>>
Not gonna lie, I'd suck on them milk dispensers
>>
File: IMG_1972.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1972.png
2MB, 1334x750px
BOW DOWN TO THE MAHARAJA
>>
>>41415557
Nice milk duds lmao
>>
>>41415082
black men often have higher estrogen levels, i can't remember exactly what type of estrogen, but it's the reason why even the men often have fatty asses and chests
>>
>>41415106
Heh
>>
>>41415082
>when you reflexively feel and remember that dragon breath + armpit stink + vinegar unique smell that all blacks at the gym have
>>
>>41415082
Put on a wig and become a trap.
Sell your negroid asspussy for steroids.

Sorry, you have bitch tits.
>>
>>41415082

Push down on your nipple, if you feel small lumps under them you have the precursors to gyno.

Also try this: Lie flat on your back, and place one thumb on either side of the nipple. Slowly bring your thumbs together, applying pressure inwards to the chest. If you have Gynecomastia, your thumbs will press against hard, fibrous, and rubbery glandular tissue; if you do not, your thumbs will meet at the nipple. If fibrous tissue is noted, it should be very tender, and painful to the touch.

Having puffy nipples does not mean you have gyno necessarily.

If you have excess fat on your chest doesnt mean that it is gyno either, you need glandular tissue too, which is what you feel with the thumb thing. This probably means you have pseudogynecomastia which looks a lot like gyno but is just chest fat instead of breast tissue.

Im no doctor but thats what I've learnt
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.