[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does this make you feel /fit/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: buzzfeed.png (1MB, 1381x648px) Image search: [Google]
buzzfeed.png
1MB, 1381x648px
https://youtu.be/DUcMeEldhKI
>>
>>41414220

Very amused.
>>
>>41414220
Looks like a manlet.
>>
The nutritionist seriously just said chest muscle mass is genetic. What a crock. Wow.
>>
>>41414220
>the only guy who came out looking /fit/ is the only guy who actually was strict and exercised
yeah I'm fine with that
>>
>>41414262
it is
>>
>>41414220
that's the new 8% bodyfat
>>
>>41414220

Looks like he's the same in both pictures, but actually flexed in the "after 30 days" picture. Look at his hands clenching only in one of them.
>>
>>41414315
it isn't
>>
>>41414253
Nothing wrong with being a manlet.
>>
>>41414220
not gonna click that shit, any way those are NOT examples of 12.45% and 8% bf
>>
assuming the bodyfat percentages are accurate, over the 30 day period they each lost about 8lbs of fat. the nerdy white guy lost an extra 4lbs on top of that, the mexican guy lost 10lbs on top of that and the crossfit white guy lost 11lbs on top of that.

i would be interested to see how much of that further weight lost was water weight and how much was muscle
>>
>>41414220
> looks like shit
> looks like shit
>>
>>41414338
I've done a lot of quality chest training and my chest is shit
A lot of people are predisposed to have more muscle/faster gains in certain places over others. Some people also start out with more in some places; I had a bigger back even before I started lifting.
>>
>>41414220
Like tavis is a dumb fucking name
>>
>>41414220
Bullshit. I'm 12% at the moment and am almost as ripped as he is in pic 2. Pic 1 he is at least 18%. Pic 2 he is probably around 10-12%.
>>
So the moral of the story is to diet and exercise?
>>
>>41414220
if that before picture is any less than 18% bf i'll eat my hat.
>>
>>41414220

These fucking pansies.

Also, all these challenges are way too short. 30 days is too short to see great changes.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.