[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cutting on Mustard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: mustard.jpg (49KB, 404x500px) Image search: [Google]
mustard.jpg
49KB, 404x500px
Has anyone else tried this? Instead of eating normal food, I've been replacing all of my meals with this for the past two weeks (plus a multivitamin) and the results are amazing. It has almost no calories and it keeps you full. I've gone from 185 to 170 in just two weeks, and the only "downside" is that my shit is purely mustard seeds, no liquid.
>>
>>41413639
mustard and pickles senpai enjoy being acidic as vinegar
>>
>>41413639
this has got to be a joke, OP is trying to bait fat autists into eating only mustard

l m f a o

tell me this isnt real
>>
Inglehoffer master race reporting in
>>
>>41413735
It's not regular mustard, it's stone ground. I'm pretty sure all the seeds in it scrape the inside of your colon as they pass, because for the first three or four days I was shitting constantly
>>
This reminds me of the time Genova did a mustard diet and ended up in the ER.
>>
>>41414454
The fuck? What happened? Should I stop?
>>
I just eat like 10 bowls of Jell-O a day instead of food
>>
>>41413639
tell the truth! are you realy on mustard only? you must shit 24 7 i guess
>>
File: IMG_5425.jpg (121KB, 620x633px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5425.jpg
121KB, 620x633px
>>41413639
>not living exclusively off Bell Peppers, Milk, Cocaine, and semen
You'll never be Stardust mode if you keep up this way.
>>
>>41413639
Mustard is a fucking amazing condiment. But i always want to put it on crap food, like brauts. Holy shit brauts and beer is so good. I love you summer.
>>
>>41414822
As I said, when I started I was shitting all the time. But now I only shit once every two or three days, but when I do it's a solid mass of dry shit, easily a pound or more.
>>
>>41413639
You were selenium deficient thats why it works for you. Look it up.
>>
This thread really doesn't cut the mustard.

See... see what I did there?
>>
>>41414891
>brauts
>>
>>41416786
But shouldn't it stop working then?
>>
>>41413784
That's pretty possible. I had the same issue but with carrots, because when you chew them it breaks them into a million sharp pieces and scratches up your bowels. I remember one time I ate a bunch of baby carrots and then some really spicy grits, and I was having bowel pains that made me feel like i was dying.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.