[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Summoning Poppy Seed Guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

Somebody here a week or two ago started a thread about poppy seed tea.
Being the degenerate I am I ordered some promptly and began.
I was already aware of opiate withdrawl and the danger n shit.

So I took it 4 days straight. The forth day also fell in my back day and due to the lack of pain cause by opiates I lifted really heavy. Straight leg deads I broke a PR.

So as of right now I'm 2 days off and my lower back hurts like hell.
Is this due to opiate withdrawal or is body just sore? I also feel very bleh and yesterday I was tired as fuck all day.

Do you know any tips to kill this feeling?
Can you go into withdrawal after only 4 days of poppy tea use?
What the fuck is going on with muh body right now?
>>
>>41412439
I also havent taken a decent shit for 5 days.
I'm taking a 5 hour flight tomorrow and would like to clear my system.
How do I do this?
>>
>>41412439
your lower back pains is from the lifting, the bleh feeling is withdrawal from opiates why would you go 4 days in a row, the fuck is moderation? constipation is a common side effect of opiate use.
>>
Withdrawals from a 4 day binge are incredibly mild and will be over in maybe two days just stick it out. Gabapentin or benzos at night if needed.

Real opiate withdrawals will fuck your day up friend. Don't do this again. I was in your place 8 years ago, and had I chosen correctly i' d be Jeff fucking Seid by now
>>
>>41412557
i thought 4 days would be just short enough to enjoy and avoid WD. I guess I was wrong.

>>41412697
Yea I figured it was a mix of both. From what I understand two days of feeling shitty is what I should expect. this is day 2.
I want to go workout
You know anything I could use to get me feeling good.
Non prescription.

The tea is pretty nice tho. Do you think 2 days a week back to back is too much?
>>
Does poppy seed tea make you feel good?
I've heard it can cause fucking horrendous WD relative to the effects.

Maybe consider kratom instead?
I've gone months taking it daily and the withdrawal was no more than a couple of days of feeling a little drained.
>>
>>41412816
Yea, its a legit opiate.
Kratom is great, the reason I actually got the poppy seed tea is I wanted to cool out on Kratom for a while after 2 months of daily use.

I figured I could do poppy seed tea for 4 days, clear out my kratom tolerance and go backto kratom.
Poppy seed tea is like taking an actual oxy complete with the euphoria.
I broke a fuckin dead lift PR i felt so light.
But now im hurting, body hurts, light flu like symptoms and ofcourse negative thoughts.
Apparently full fledged poppy seed tea addiction and withdrawal is right up there with the rest of top tier withdrawals. Heroin, Oxy, Benzo, Phenibut.
>>
>>41412816
>>41412876
also I havent had a proper shit for 5 days, when before every morning on que I would have a nice shit before I started my day.
I am dreading the painful shit that is in my future.
>>
>>41412439
you're not in WD . if you were you would be pissing out of your ass. if you've never had a habit before it takes more than 4 days to get a habit . stop playing with this shit .
>>
>>41412439
Kek OK who made that thread a few weeks ago.
>make thread warning of dangers
>some guy does it anyone
Just try and stop now and switch back to kratom, you sound like you have as little self control as I do.
>>
>>41412816
No, it's stupid, minimal amounts of opiates usually not enough to do anything. It's also just as illegal as buying some decorative poppy seed heads and brewing those, although that is actually dangerous as there are significant opiates in those.

Both are retarded in case you were wondering.
>>
>>41412986
lol my self control is pathetic. I won't smoke crack, do a needle or meth and Im not a big fan of drinking.
I'm bipolar so it fits into my character of being really high and then crashing being really low
But i loooovvvveeee to abuse shit and be high.
I love working out high.

I guess I can just roll with Kratom, it gets the job done, is cheap and the WD isint much.
>>
You tore up your back by numbing yourself, tard. There's no reason to do that unless you are lifting competitively. You're just going to hurt yourself and fuck up your lifts. Plus not wanting to feel pain is for pussies. The pain is probably from both.
>>
>>41413359
I dont mind feeling pain
I just like the Euphoria.
>>
>>41413493
Poppy bro Here, you're almost to the point where if you keep using tea you won't get euphoria anymore and will just get itchy and keep yourself from WD. I'm actually sipping a bottle of tea rn though so have no room to talk.
>>
used to make poppy seed tea once or twice a week, but i somehow developed a pure hatred for the taste. shit makes me gag, even the smell makes me nauseous, so i can't take it any more.

how do you guys choke that shit down
>>
OP please stay the fuck away from opiates.

ESPECIALLY PST. It does feel amazing, but with easy access it's not too hard for you to get addicted.

It's really difficult to feel withdrawals after 4 days of continous use, but then again everybody is different. The lower back pain is definitely NOT caused by PST, but by working out. although you feeling tired and "meh" is definitely a sign of mild opiate withdrawal.

Opiates ruined my life, don't let them ruin yours. The only good thing about PST is that you can use to prevent withdrawal from harder drugs like heroin. I know so many people where I live that use PST to prevent opiate withdrawal since I been telling people about it. So unless you have a very serious opiate habit stay the FUCK away.
>>
>>41413771
I personally mix it with cranberry or grapefruit juice (grapefruit is GOAT) OR just suck it up and drink it slowly. I associate the shitty taste with feeling "good" and not in WD.
>>
>>41413824
Kratom takes away 95% of WDs. How do seasoned drug users not know this.
Spend 1 hour searching bluelight or drugforum and you read countless stories of Heroin addicts kicking the addiction thanks to Kratom/
>>
>>41412816
>>41412876
The withdrawals are really bad, but only after very consistent use. Like months to years. I know some people who have been drinking PST for years. You can just imagine how difficult it is to quit for them at this point.
>>
>>41413868
I tried kratom. It does nothing for me. I was seriously considering switching to kratom at one point, but it did not help me as much as I wanted. PST is an actual opiate and unfortunately Kratom is not even though it exposes itself to the same opiate receptors.
>>
>>41412439
Opiates slow down your intestines so it's common not being able to shit
It can turn into bad stuff when you get a giant clogging too big to shit out and need to get it cut out
>>
>>41413922
most people say they jump of kratom after months years of abuse and only have 2 days of very mild WDs
I think you are just a biotch who has never experienced real WDs
>>
>not realizing there are many species of poppy, most not containing opiates
>>
>>41414553
>not realizing people who buy poppy seeds are buying the ones containing opiates.
lol whats funny is all the potent poppy seeds have raving reviews on Amazon.
>>
>>41412439
Push yourself through an hpur + workout.
U will feel better
No bullshit.
Mind body connection. You are doing too much negative and not enough positive.
U need some blance
>>
>>41413981
>abused opiates for a few days straight once..
>lost track of shitting
>Eventually feel huge log burrowed in my lower back
>Can't shit it out
>just need more time
>next morning can feel the log inside but still can't dump it
>oh fuck should I go hospital
>Hop on Google and ask how to force out a Duke
>go to grocery store at 7am and buy xlax and a Coke
>holy fuk it works
>Drop the most dense rock hard shit of all time
>fucking miracles exist
Opiate constipation is no joke
>>
File: IMG_20170511_233008.jpg (30KB, 587x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170511_233008.jpg
30KB, 587x600px
>>41413981
turds too big , just claw them out with your fingers . I had to do this a few times , glad I'm not a junkie anymore
>>
>>41415549
noice
>>
>>41414002
Clearly you haven't been addicted to harder opiates like oxymorphone or heroin for extended periods of time and experienced withdrawal constantly.

It's not like oh just man up and stop been a bit cheaper. It's feeling like complete and total hell when you are in withdrawal. /fit/ is not a drug board and this kind of discussion is not common around here anyway.
>>
>>41415533
>>41415549
Opiate constipation is the worst. I constantly had to resort to using the classic "golden finger" method when your turds are literally
>>
>>41412439
you're a retard for using any kind of opiate period.

fuck off and kill yourself, shit stain.
>>
>>41415533
just went and bought coke and exlax.
hope this works
>>
where would someone order poppy seed tea? Im not an idiot, I know how horrible and depressing abusing dope can be. my gf hurt her back and her quack Dr gave her a running Rx for stupid amounts of codine. She lost about a year of her life being high and going through withdrawl, couldnt remember entire weeks of time because she was so high and strung out. That being said, i still like to relax and have dicipline.
>>
>>41416620
Amazon
>>
Aren't all the opiates in the straw and not in seeds themselves?
>>
>>41416751
Pretty much yes.
>>
>>41416790
So OP is drinking placebo? I know that seeds that are intended for culinary use have all the straw removed.
>>
>>41416816
take two seconds and google poppy seed tea high.
Not only is it not placebo, you can OD and die from taking to high of a dose.
>>
>>41416906
you can OD on regular tea too
>>
>>41417141
yea...
I H8 liberals
>>
>>41415533
dude I went and did this its been hours and nothing?
How many pills do you take?
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.