[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do fit.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Pepe.jpg (35KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe.jpg
35KB, 780x438px
So, this is my first time posting on 4chan, but I lurk a fair bit.
This shit isn't even fitness related, but I trust you boys more than the rest of the neck-beards on this site.
Started seeing this chick 6 months ago, hot af virgin. She didn't want a relationship and I was cool with that.
We first fucked about 2 months ago.
She is now going out on dates with other guys.
Dump her?
>>
>>41407259
Yes you cuck
>>
damn son, cucked so soon....
>>
I really want to fuck her again, don't do it?
>>
>>41407259
>not even a relationship
>dumping her
You're just a fuckbuddy m8. She already explained she doesn't want you as a bf or anything other than casual sex. The only dumping you could do with her is stop banging her and that's all there is to it. Tell her it makes you uncomfortable she's seeing other guys and doesn't want to get serious with you.
>>
>>41407298
sounds like she's already full up
>>
>>41407307
he said it
>>
Fucking sucks, I haven't like a girl like this in years. Righto boys, cheers.
>>
>>41407259
Well you weren't in a relationship to begin with, you were just the person she wanted to take her virginity I guess.

Just move on and find another girl.
>>
File: 873237821.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
873237821.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>41407259
>going out on dates with other guys
>Dump her
What am I reading
>>
Npooo way fuck her till u find something better then fuck both as long as possible..

Its just pussy homie, but u will miss it when its gone
>>
>>41407259
its already over
>>
>>41407259
Dump her, she's not waifu material and you're gonna get a VD if this shit keeps up. Everytime you think adoringly about her, just rub one out and you won't care if she gets shot in the face
>>
Keep her around for sex, if you have feelings for her then stop having sex. It will eat you alive knowing she's with other dudes too.
>>
3/5 bait
Revisions could make it gold. Blew your load too soon.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.