[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Been swiping for about 5 days now with no matches. Am I doing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: images.png (1KB, 95x126px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
1KB, 95x126px
Been swiping for about 5 days now with no matches.

Am I doing something wrong or is it supposed to be this way for guys?
>>
Post profile bitch
>>
>>41407223
Rerolled my profile (small town) and got 6 fresh matches in the last day
You're probably just not attractive or not being realistic in your swipes. Or both.
>>
>>41407223
most likely your photos suck
>>
>>41407242
>>41407253

don't want to /out/ myself so wont post face.

Let me ask like this. Do girls read profiles? Because as a guy I just look at the photo and swipe left or right. Do I need to post my stats and condensed life story or some shit?

>>41407256
Whats the most optimized way? I just have a couple of face shots.

Also I am swiping on girls in or even slightly below my league, obviously I'm not retarded.
>>
>>41407269
post your profile homo
>>
>>41407223
Are you in the UK? You're supposed to swipe left in the UK
>>
>>41407223
They seem to have changed the algorithm they use again. Too many right swipes with not enough lefts seems to count against you even more.
>>
File: image.jpg (116KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116KB, 640x1136px
>>41407223
You basically need to stage your profile. Take fucking hundreds of photos and basically use

>1 nice shot showing your face. Can be fullbody.
>1 of you with friends being social
>1 of you with an animal
>1 of doing something interesting (skydiving, vacation, your hobby, w.e)

If you are going to include a shirtless picture, have it of one of you on vacation or at a beach. Not a shitty bathroom selfie.

Profile. If you are 6'0+, include it in your profile. Have a high paying/interesting job? Inlcude it. Keep it short and simple. Usually a joke/pun followed by something about yourself.

Random profile off of google that shows the kinda length/feel you want
>>
>>41407269
Post your profile so we know if you're ugly or not you tard. You probably are if you've swiped for five days or your profile is stupid
>>
>>41407269
>Also I am swiping on girls in or even slightly below my league, obviously I'm not retarded
Whatever you think you are out of 10 take two off it and that's what you really are. Sounds like you think you're much better looking than you are.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.