[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hogging the squat rack

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

If you are one of those cunts who have to do 20 sets of 3 for like 2 fucking hours in a squat rack then you should literally consider suicide. I fucking hate you, everyone in the gym hates you. I literally stood waiting for a rack for 30 minutes before giving up and just going to the leg press. Fuck you, I hope your parents die in a fucking car fire tonight
>>
>>41407042
Fuck reminds me of this guy at my gym who benches with his fat gf all the time, they'll sit on a bench and just talk for literally twenty minutes, do a set and then talk some more.
>>
>>41407042
Did you ever ask to work in?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1476037169916.jpg (21KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1476037169916.jpg
21KB, 470x313px
>tfw I do 5x5 and shorten my rest periods to like 20-30 seconds instead of 2 minutes because I feel bad even if second rack is empty
>>
>>41407393
Couples are the worse. I can't stand having to hear someone constantly coaching someone else with crappy advise then have to hear them argue between sets
>>
File: Al-Roker-on-blue.jpg (552KB, 2248x1516px) Image search: [Google]
Al-Roker-on-blue.jpg
552KB, 2248x1516px
I laughed cause I'm one of those guys. Yo man if you just ask to work in, I would be more then happy to accommodate you sempai.
>>
how many squat racks does your gym have?
>>
My longest use of the squat rack was 15 mins, back when I still have a mild cold. I rest for 2-4 mins depending on how I feel
>>
>>41407042
oh gawd, there's a bunch of newbies with a pt that just hog that shit and the power rack doing all kinds of flashy exercises
>>
>>41407042
were they lifting more than you can?
>>
>>41407042
Find a better gym. My gym has about 20 power cages, 5 squat racks and 3 smith machines so there is never any waiting or being worried about curling in the squat rack.
>>
>>41407414
I don't mind couples if they know what they're doing there. The worst are the ones where the girl obviously doesn't want to be there
>>
>>41407042
I actually warm up 4x10
Then pyramid from max 5x5
To 4x6-8
To 4x10
I take up the squat rack for at least an hour and a half. My max is 4pl8 come at me bro
>>
>4 squat racks
>4 power racks
>6 benches
>$200 dollars a year
You guys need to find better gyms 2bh.
>>
>>41407462
Sounds awesome, what's the gym name?
>>
>>41407561
Gym name? What city?
>>
File: 1492677824613.jpg (282KB, 1000x885px) Image search: [Google]
1492677824613.jpg
282KB, 1000x885px
>mfw i sniped the squat rack today
just on the opposite side of the gym till the previous guy only just started removing his wieghts. there was a group waiting nearby. lmao rekt
>>
>>41407881
Dolphin fitness in Brooklyn, NY. I'd take a picture for proof but I'm not autismo
>>
i do about 10 sets of squats and then 4 sets of front squats.

I'll check in with my folks tomorrow.
>>
I saw a faggot doing diddles at the squat rack today and I was really shocked more than anything else
>>
File: fuckoff.jpg (71KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
fuckoff.jpg
71KB, 500x375px
>Young Asian couple hogging power cage doing hip thrust, deadlifting the bar
>they chill in between sets sitting on the safety bars
>This guy had his gf doing this cross fit circuit type shit before
>As they are leaving girl passes out do to exhaustion
>She didnt have anything to eat or drink for hours apparently.
>>
File: IMG_0814.jpg (15KB, 166x231px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0814.jpg
15KB, 166x231px
There was a barbell with 3pl8 on it sitting directly behind the squat rack when I went there last night. There was also a barbell on the squat rack with no weight on it. The little guy was all alone far away from the platform. There was a place to rack a barbell thigh high on the very back of the squat. I was trying to think what someone could be using it for, and my only two conclusions were RDL or cleans, but were it sat was a really dangerous part of the gym to do cleans in because of high traffic. It was still there when I left an hour later. Poor little guy must've been scared, I hope he found his way home.
>>
>>41407042
Not understanding there are about 1000 variations of squats you can do with dumbbells and shit retard.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.