[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

okay okay, extreme sports

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: climbing_motion_picture_167834.jpg (61KB, 425x400px) Image search: [Google]
climbing_motion_picture_167834.jpg
61KB, 425x400px
But hear me out
>Pool
>Filled with WATER (unbelievable.)
>And the bottom is like a bouldering wall.
so you have to climb forward --> and move as fast as you can -->>-->>
>While you're not only being hindered by the water but also by not being able to breathe like normal and by slightly floating to the surface
>Make it shallow enough, 1.5 meters or 5 feet or some shit so you're not at a real danger of drowning cuz you can always stand up unless you're literally a toddler
>New sport ladies and gentleladies

what kind of /fit/ness effects would this have

EXTRA LEVEL, MAKE IT AGAINST A WATER STREAM, AKIN TO RIVERSWIMMING
>>
>>41401040
Tbqhwyfam this sounds really fun
>>
>>41401040
million dollar idea anon, patent it and let's go

we really out here
>>
>>41401040
I would try this out for sure. Sounds fun
>>
>>41401040
ITT:
OP has invented crawling along the bottom of a river

Sign me the fuck up, where should i send my money?
>>
This is the most autistic thing I've read all week.
>>
fucking lit
>>
>trying to climb a wet rock
>>
>>41401040
We did something similar in apnea training, just with suction cups (?) instead of climbing grips.

It is lots of fun, but not actually difficult. If you don't breathe in too much, you're bouyancy-neutral and can just jump from grip to grip. If you tend to float up, you can use your momentum through the water to direct you back towards the bottom.

Depending on the distance between handholds, you can actually be faster than with fins, since you're pushing against something solid and not just the water.

The grips we used are of the kind used to carry panes of glass around.
>>
>>41401040
i would fucking do this in a heartbeat

sounds so fun
>>
>>41401040
>Pool
>Filled with WATER (unbelievable.)
this is where i stopped... who the fuck uses pool filled with water
>>
>>41401040
>extreme sport
you're obviously fairly sheltered if you think that would could as "extreme sport". if you want a workout from crawling around the bottom in water, go spear fishing. now THATS an extreme sport, and you get free noms. plus you get to fight the currents of the ocean and an all natural "rock wall"
>>
that shit sounds more expensive than hockey with no competitive aspect? utter shit desu
>>
>>41401954
>not doing the pepe routine
>>
>>41402062
This
It's basically frolicking in a river or in the ocean, nothing more.

Unless

OP climbs proper waterfalls.

Now then I would be impressed.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.