[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Roiding for this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1456165192691.png (993KB, 811x607px) Image search: [Google]
1456165192691.png
993KB, 811x607px
>Roiding for this
>>
>>41400712
maybe he loves her?
maybe hes an autist who would date/marry literally any girl that would talk to him?
>>
>>41400712
Is that the insecure tripfag MasT? How sad his life is lmao
>>
Maybe she actually has a career with earning potential.

LOL LMAO @ idiots who want a 'pretty' do nothing bitch, looks fade and then you are left with nothing of value.
>>
that's literally like 2x or 3x the muscle mass of the average natty with a few years of experience who posts on /fit/ (including this thread)
just being objective
>>
roiding to get decapitates??????
>>
>>41400712
The roids make him feel like a better, stronger man. Truth is that he could land much more beautiful women even if he was /ottermode/ or /skinnyfat/ but he doesn't believe that he deserves anything better unless he takes steroids.

At the end of the day, confidence and lifting for chicks are memes. What ultimately matters is self-belief. If you engrain the belief that you deserve a hot gf in your subconscious, you will invariably take actions to get a hot gf. If you do the same for your body, you will invariably get a better body.
>>
>>41400712
where'd his head go
>>
>>41400744
>>41400750
>>41400805
>>41400824
>>41400830
>>41400947
>being this new and not knowing about JM posting
>>
>>41400712
where did this beautiful man go?
>>
>>41400750
MasT is younger, twice and jacked, and incredibly racist
>>
>>41401236
We'll excuse me...all insecure roiders look the same to me...pathetic
>>
>>41401236

and the face of a legitimate 13 year old
>>
>>41400985
s-sorry i came here because of summer holidays
>>
>>41400712
>NO ABS
No wonder why the got a 2/10 negress
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.