[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Normies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Why do most guys in their mid 20s and early 30s look like complete shit nowadays?

Most of them are:
>fat/chubbyfat/skinnyfat
>bald/balding
>nu-male facial expression
>mantits
>beerbelly

I am 28, been lifting for 10 years now and people tell me i look like im 24.

Why are there so many wagecuck slobs around?
>>
>>41398853
Post your body faggot
>>
tasty food is cheap and unhealthy

the average body has changed and people conform better now

people live tighter schedules and don't want to allocate time to fitness

hedonism in general

also you sound like a loser
>>
>>41398863

t. intimidated fatass nu-male slob
>>
>>41398873
>making validation threads on /fit/
>won't post body after lifting for 10 years
>calling other people nu-males
Oops!
>>
>>41398873
hahhahaahahaha

get a load of this faggot
>>
File: 1488202129120.jpg (48KB, 540x338px) Image search: [Google]
1488202129120.jpg
48KB, 540x338px
>>41398873
>>
>>41398853
>>nu-male facial expression
What does this mean?
>>
>>41398853
>>41398873
So much insecurity in 2 posts
>>
>>41398899
It means smiling instead of looking like a pissed off manlet indefinitely
>>
File: 1494478709430.jpg (13KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1494478709430.jpg
13KB, 250x250px
If you're being told you look young and you're in your late 20s it's because you're either a manlet and/or have a baby face.

I know this because I'm nearly 30 and people still confuse me for 20-22
>>
>>41398853
they eat like shit
>>
Because I saw no reason to lift ever since being strong while just sitting at home doing nothing didn't really benefit me. I only started lifting at 27 because I was getting fat again and had enough of not having the strength to do fucking anything.

t. lardass until 20, skeleton afterwards
>>
>>41398853
> Skinny fat

Is that anything like Short Tall?
>>
>>41398853

I imagine it is more to do with where you live.

Here in the UK walking around I see some disgusting people. It's not that bad walking around though numbers wise, it's when you turn your head to the road and see the people in the cars sitting in traffic it becomes more apparent. Or if you have ever walked into iceland in a poorer area (i think that's where 90% are located). You can get a frozen cheesecake for £0.75 or less.

However I went out early enough for when the kids go to school and I have noticed kids are getting fatter. There wasn't that many fatties when I was at school. I'm 27. I remember them removing fizzy drinks and certain high calorie foods, doesn't seem to do much good when there's a poundland outside every school with shelves full of american import candies.

But when labour industry is dead and your option is to work in a callcentre or office where bowls of sweets are passed around, coffee is free, 5 others will pool a dozen donuts or cookies and vending machines are all over your building with a greggs 5ft from your office door with an all you can eat buffet opposite. It's no wonder.

Just eat has 176 places delivering to me right now. I imagine there's another 30-40 more upmarket places and chains on deliveroo.

I don't think balding is too bad. I'm receding now and know half arn't but I just am grateful I'm not the kid at school who was balding at 16.

I hardly see why it's surprising.
>>
>>41398853
>balding
That's genetic. People keep breeding, eventually we'll all be bald
>>
>>41398903
I remember when I was 18 and people would think I was 30. I worried at the time that I would look old forever but now at 35 people still think I'm 30. Good feel
>>
>>41398853
I lift too, but because of my genetics I have lipomastia since puberty. So I'm ripped but have fat in my chest, it's not too weird that I couldn't pull my shirt off, but still not so good like not having it, it looks kinda like the Rock before he had the surgery after his wrestling career.
>>
Atrazine.

and all of the really obvious things. this doesn't need explaining
>>
I've scrolled all the way to the end and OP hasn't posted a pic despite claiming to have lifted for 10 years.

>>41398853
where's the pics fag
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.