[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most /fit/ sandwich to order at Subway?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: subway.png (34KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
subway.png
34KB, 1200x630px
What's the most /fit/ sandwich to order at Subway?
>>
>>41392460
It's one of the secret menu specials called "leave subway you fatass. unless you're bulking, in which case, drop the meme dumbass. unless you're a skelly, in which case, eat higher quality food boneass".
>>
>>41392460
10 alternating layers of bacon and provolone on whole wheat bread, the entire bottle of chipotle southwest, and banana peppers. Toasted twice and drizzled with a ladle of the soup of the day. Washed down with a milk jug filled with equal parts of every fountain drink.
>>
>>41392508
What kind of veggies?
>>
>>41392460
Subway sandwiches are way overpriced.
>>
>>41392460
semen

(or beef and cheese with pickle)
>>
>>41392518
no fucking gabagool?
what are you, a moolie?
>>
>>41392460
>meat is only ~50% meat, rest is soy
>bread contains chemicals that are also used in Yoga mats

Yeah nah, thanks
>>
I get a pizza sub with provolone and spinach extra toasty.

But subway sucks dick dude.
>>
File: 1494403220788.png (825KB, 642x640px) Image search: [Google]
1494403220788.png
825KB, 642x640px
>>41393595
HURR CARBON IS IN COAL BUT IS ALSO IN CHICKEN??????? UMM SUBWAY??? MORE LIKE NO WAY! HAHAHA XDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>41392460

Jared lied to you

subway is just as much a cheat meal as a burger or pizza joint
>>
>>41393595
You are so fucking stupid and gullible, how the fuck do you still breathe
>>
>>41394062
holy shit I just had flash backs of my retarded sister who tried to tell me "rubbing dirt in cuts is good because dirt is made of carbon and so are we"

she always came out with dumb shit like this and thought she was the smartest person in the fucking world. she tried to used the fact she bad a B in GCSE maths, or some shit, to compare herself to me because I do it at uni
>>
>>41392460
The club has the fewest calories. Then the black Forrest ham, then the cold cut, then the meatball. Something like that
>>
>>41392460
>1 foot long sub is 1800calories

Lmao
>>
>>41392460
as someone who used to work there believe me..nothing.

However the tuna we used in Australian subway stores was johnwest which is actually a decent brand. Not sure what they use now tho
>>
>>41394093
Subway chicken is literally only 50% actual chicken product. It doesn't even look like chicken and has fake grill marks. Not to mention loaded with sodium.

>>41392460
All of the sandwiches have at least 30-60g of carbs each. Get a salad with turkey breast.
>>
>>41394488
Wtf kind of fat shit do you eat at subway nigger?
>1ft long club on flatbread wheat, with every vegtible, just mustard. 750 cal nig nog
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.