[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am about to eat pancakes with nutella h-hold me fit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 9512428.jpg (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
9512428.jpg
52KB, 500x500px
I am about to eat pancakes with nutella

h-hold me fit
>>
>>41391605
don't do it, fat piece of shit.
Dirty bulking is a cruel lie.
>>
>>41391605
If I was there I'd spray 409 on it then slap you in the face.
>>
File: 1493738443909.png (73KB, 1317x982px) Image search: [Google]
1493738443909.png
73KB, 1317x982px
>>41391605
Don't man. Do you want to be like pic?
>>
it's okay bruh
just count the calories :^)
>>
>>41391605
I made peanut butter pancakes yesterday. I thought they would be better. I should have just smeared peanut butter on normal pancakes.
>>
>>41391605
Maybe once our twice a week I have gluten free waffles, make half the recipe and it will kill your carb cravings for the whole week.

1 ½ cups (128 grams) oat flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
Pinch of cinnamon, optional
¾ cup light coconut milk
2 tablespoon melted coconut oil
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
>>
>>41391605
Don't do it lad, your better than this.
>>
>>41391605
Fat fuck.
>>
File: sad_frog.jpg (7KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
sad_frog.jpg
7KB, 316x202px
I couldn't hold it fit

tomorrow is a new day, r-right?
>>
>>41391962
Tomorrow is a new day, yes. But if you tell yourself you can always do it tomorrow, that every day is a new chance to not break your diet, to exercise in place of today you will NOT make it. You won't. Every fucking day, you've got to invest in the future. You have time to work out before you go to bed. If you don't think you do, you're wrong, assuming you're American like me. After that, go to bed at 8:30 and read until you can't keep your eyes open. If you're ever not in bed or trying to sleep by then, you won't be rested, and if you're not rested, you will not be functioning 100% tomorrow. And if you're not running 100% hot every day, you need to be. You'll lie awake tonight, because you probably drank caffeine or that bed time's really early, your mind drifting away from your book and wondering about things you did today, and what this Anon means by getting you to sleep so early. It's about discipline. You have to have the strength and focus to do one thing everyday, the same time each day, to build any routine or any control. You need to find habits to stick to, and things to do. Otherwise, you will just tell yourself you could to them the next day, and like I once was, odds are, you'll keep putting them off.
>>
>>41392208
And I forgot to add, get to bed every day at 8:30 or 9:00 latest.
>>
>>41391680
Fuck that sounds pretty decent. Throw in some chopped banana and blueberries and yoghurt and honey and you've got a nice decadent breakfast. When you say half the recipe though do you mean half of what you posted? Doesn't seem like that would be all that much desu.
>>
File: image.jpg (184KB, 1008x917px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
184KB, 1008x917px
>>
>>41392419
I make half of the recipe I posted and get one full waffle and I have a little bit left over to make a quarter waffle. I add a few berries and honey or sugar free syrup and they are pretty good. I'm on a cut and usually have this as my last meal so it gets me through until the next day and doesn't add too much more to your calorie count.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.