[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Candy diet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3747.jpg (408KB, 3150x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3747.jpg
408KB, 3150x1000px
Hey /fit/, long story short, I'm a >156 lbs 5'5" manlet whose neurotic and stressed out at college. I can't stick to a good diet, everyday I binge 3000 calories and I haven't weighed myself in weeks. I need to do something, I need to lose weight!

The last time I was able to lose weight was through a "candy" diet. In combination with coffee, I'd eat a cinnamon bun and cookies for breakfast, then dine on 2 musketeers bar for dinner. That adds up to 1200 calories daily and I was successful at losing weight with it.

What's worse, losing weight this way, or staying overweight.
>>
>>41387774
Take a tip from me, the only thing I eat is chocolate chip cookies and candy bars, lollipops and soda. That's good honest food.
>>
>>41387774
You can't maintain that.
>>
>>41387774
>Hey /fit/
>I'm fat
>I wont do the things I need to do correctly
>Here are some excuses
>>
>>41387774
stopped reading after title.
>>
>>41387774
>I want to die/constantly feel like shit
>>
File: 1494193074334.jpg (37KB, 426x486px) Image search: [Google]
1494193074334.jpg
37KB, 426x486px
>>
>>41387774
diabeetus
>>
You can lose weight eating mayo from the jar, you just have to eat less than you expend. Same goes for candy bars and cookies. However, you'd feel like crap all the time and lose a bit of muscle, because I don't think you're binging on protein bars.

It's a lot more sustainable to eat properly, get some exercise, and maybe treating yourself to a cookie in the weekend.

Basically, read the fucking sticky. And fuck you for posting a high-res picture of a chocolate bar. That shit looks good.
>>
>>41388086
kek
>>
>>41388086
thread
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.