[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hair thinning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170423-184026.jpg (271KB, 723x875px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170423-184026.jpg
271KB, 723x875px
I've noticed I'm in the first stage of hair loss. My hair at the front is kinda thin. Like you can see through to my scalp if you look closely. What do? Any of you deal with this before?
>pic unrelated
>>
why is your pic so blurry

fuck you baldie
>>
File: 1482383673020.png (210KB, 468x468px) Image search: [Google]
1482383673020.png
210KB, 468x468px
i say it again

FUCK U BALDBOY
>>
>>41385412

minoxidil will help
>>
>>41386176
Can confirm. Works like wonders.
>>
Try growing your hair slightly longer than normal.
>>
>>41385412
how do I get a redhead paleskin freckled gf
>>
>>41385412
>see through to my scalp if you look closely
If you can't see your scalp if you're looking closely then you're probably wearing a hat.
Seeing your scalp is hardly a sign of balding.
>>
>>41385412
How old are you?
I noticed something similar when I was 22, but four years later, it's (very thankfully) not really gotten any worse. At this point, I think I'm in the clear, but there's no shame in losing hair after 25.
>>
Are you male or female?

If you're female, one of the most common things that causes hair thinning is PCOS.
>>
>>41386403

Go to anime/kink/renaissance events. They flock to weird events with weird hobbies.
>>
>>41385412
B A L D B O Y S
>>
>>41385412
Not a big deal.
Some balding occurs because of a large amount of testosterone. If that's the case, double down your exercise and use it to your advantage.

On the other hand, if you smoke tobacco, drink alcohol, or eat poorly these can speed up the process. Try to quite smoking, have one pint less, and add more veg.

If none of the above remain the case, don't worry about it. There's not much you can do. You should just accept what you can change and stop stressing about something that is, ultimately, irrelevant.
>>
>>41385412

If you can afford it or have a plan that covers meds, get dutasteride(avodart) -finasteride and rogaine are shit. If you don't get the shit dude affects (mantits, ED) enjoy thick hair again.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.