[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I call her a gains goblin?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170509-230113.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170509-230113.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
How do you deal with people who encourage you to stop lifting? 6'1 175
>>
No
You tell her you want to get stronger, and getting bigger is a side effect of that
>>
>>41384508
She sounds like an aspie, she was going for a compliment but went braindead.
>>
>>41384508
Say "yeah okay" then keep doing whatever the fuck you like
>>
>>41384508
She's trying to compliment you, you mong. She's saying that you're YUGE
>>
>>41384508
"But I want to."
>>
File: smug.jpg (4KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
4KB, 160x160px
>Rebbeca
>>
she is just telling you her opinion. autism
>>
>>41384508
That's probably code for: you're a lanklet
>>
>>41384508
don't let women dictate what you want your body to be. you'll never be happy and really grow to resent her one day.

t. experience
>>
>>41384508
does your mom know you're borrowing her phone and using it to get (You)s?

If that's not true then call her a gains goblin, faggot. And play it off like it's a "gym joke"
>>
>>41384508
she says you are huge and is complementing you.
>>
>>41384508
tell her she can suck your size out through your cock
>>
>rebbeca
>already trash-tier name
>spelled wrong
Opinions disregarded
>>
ITT: Essence of Autism

She's fucking complimenting you. She's trying to say you look good how you are right now because she doesn't want to be rude and say "yeah you'd be better bigger."

Fucking christ I hate this place.
>>
>dating girls with more than 2 syllables in her name
>not dating stacy
>>
>>41384508
She's giving you a compliment you fucking sperg.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.