[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cutting Tips?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: ff12.png (89KB, 1258x890px) Image search: [Google]
ff12.png
89KB, 1258x890px
How do you guys make cutting easier? I can't seem to fucking do it.

Besides willpower, what do you recommend doing? Eating certain times of the day? Eating lots of salad/veggies?
>>
fast you nigger

drink water and quit eating processed carbs
>>
>>41383754
I'll give you a few tips:

>you now have to count calories the rest of your life with My Fitness Pal, for every day, good or bad
>if hungry sometimes the only way to get rid of the pain is to sleep, this also helps for depression
>weigh yourself only once a week and record it on MFP
>if you want to not look flabby after losing weight, then you must exercise and lift weights while you cut
>>
The sticky has some really good tips for cutting. Also Scooby has a diet planner on his website, Scooby's Workshop. You could try that too. There are some good calorie counting apps like My Fitness Pal. Good luck, senpai.
>>
>>41383754

First, willpower, cause if you are just telling yourself without actually wanting to, then you're probably going to fail.

Second, regulate meals, I have 3, breakfast (6:30am), Lunch (12pm), Dinner (7pm).
Keeping your food times regular will allow a habit to form. You can also choose to do 5 "meals" throughout the course of a day, but they need to be even lower cal. Depending on your goal, you'll need to eat less at one of the meals.

So breakfast for example, i go 200cal worth of oats, use water, and maybe some banana through it, taking it roughly to 400cal. Lunch, i eat small, usually having some rice and chicken, aiming generally around 500cal. So far 900 calories. And dinner, as I'm not in charge of dinner (my dad cooks it), i accommodate for his overabundance of calory intake (easy 800cal per meal) by regulating.

Thirdly, buy some sugar free gum, get a fuck tonne of water/coffee, DONT put sugar in your shit, for the love of fucking god. Have bitter coffee, lick your asshole for all i care, but don't fucking put sugar in your shit unless you're prepared to cut out a lot more food.

Now good luck mate, do exercise, eat less, lose weight.
>>
READ THE FUCKING STICKY
>>
600 mg DNP per day combined with a HIIT routine while eating a ketogenic diet will have you looking lean in no time.
>>
i'm cutting out mountain dew entirely (used to be the only thing i drink that wasn't water) and replacing it with fresca. both are citus sodas, but fresca is 0 calorie and has no caffeine. i'm probably gonna have a mountain dew once in a while, but definitely less than i have averaged historically.
>>
High protein worked really well for me. Very high protein.
>>
>>41385510
Should i use whey protein tho?
>>
>>41385539
Sure.
>>
File: cbturn.jpg (613KB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
cbturn.jpg
613KB, 2576x1932px
>>41384093
I've been reading up on the keto diet, would I be able to say cut 5% in a month on a diet like that? It sounds like witchcraft to me, eat more fat to burn the fat you already have...
This is what I'm working on, trying to make 6pack for summer
>>
>>41385799
wtf, now I even tried turning the pic the other way and it still flips on that fucking side, can anyone tell me why?
>>
File: tenor.gif (3MB, 426x426px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
3MB, 426x426px
>>41383754
when you're hungry:
Drink water until you're full.

If you're still not able to stop eating, fill your mouth with veggies. Shit will fill you up good for quite a while at almost no cals.

Still though, you wont be able to lose weight without at least a little bit of willpower.
If every time you get tempted you eat junk, you're simply not gonna make it brah.

That's all
>>
What's the max calorie deficit or max weight you can lose per week without losing muscle? I know this probably depends on your genetics.

I'm 19, ~84kg, ~13-14% BF, 6'1.5" and looking to do a 2 week minicut. Trying to go for 2800 calories a day or maybe slightly less.
>>
>>41385799
It sounds like witchcraft, yes. But read up on it more and you'll understand it better than I can explain it. Basically once your body uses up all your stored up glucose from the carbohydrates you used to eat, it has a mini freak out (keto flu) and realizes that it needs a different fuel source or it's going to die. Then it starts burning fat as that fuel.
>>
>>41387894
Thanks mate, I think I will give it a try. Spoke with a friend at work about it and he told me he had great success with it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.