[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Motivation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

I'm 6'6 and have always lacked motivation to lift. Ive always been skinnyfat. Im about 205lbs currently. To stop being a lazy fuck i bought a bench and some dumbells . My question is what motivates you guys to lift after a long day.
>>
I lift before.
>>
>>41383026
gains
>>
>>41383026

6'6 too. currently 235 at 20%, cutting to get down to your size.

protip: keep sub 14% when you start lifting.
>>
>>41383026
>My question is what motivates you guys to lift after a long day.
Lifting is my way to clear my mind and have some time on my own after a long day. I finishing my day by lifting, eating some eggs/drinking a shake, showering then going to bed.
>>
File: 9FPR1Vw.jpg (45KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
9FPR1Vw.jpg
45KB, 600x800px
>>41383026
Because at times its all i have.
>>
>>41383026

Just DO IT man.. early own, you can make ez gains and that will just fuel your motivation.

Then again you need discipline, lots of it. You really have to be committed.

Think of it as an investment.. why would you not get /fit/? It barely costs you anything but 2-4h per week and the benefits are for life.
>>
>>41383026
>>41383096

Moreover, it will make you feel better mentally and it will boost your test levels. It makes you more energetic as well.

I always feel like a deadbeat in the morning of after long hours of work, but when I hit my first set it all just dissapears.

It's really good "meditation" as well
>>
>>41383068
This.

Lifting in the evening motivates me to get through the day
>>
>>41383108
>boost your test

And right after, doesn't your body boost estrogen to compensate or some shit? I saw it on Fight Club
>>
>>41383026
Two of my daily reasons are:
It kills stress of the day
My muscles feel good after getting pumped.

In the long run, I love being stronger and have long term fitness goals, like being able to do a pullup or do a lot of pushups consecutively. stuff like that.
>>
>>41383222
What stresses you?
>>
>>41383244
Just normal work stress, thinking about bills, sitting in traffic. Nothing overly dramatic thankfully. Working out helps me focus and pushes that stuff out of my mind until the next day.
>>
>>41383244
What doesn't stress you?
>>
>>41383059
Keep going man youll get there. Do you like being this tall. Personally I think it has its disadvantages. I always feel awkward and that Im in the way
>>
>>41383274
Well, when you put it like that...
>>
>>41383275

I have a coupe and my head almost touches the top
Finding good fitting suits is next to impossible
You tend to intimidate people when they first meet you
You have to lift for a long time to look like you actually lift

With that said, the pros vastly outweigh the cons
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.