[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do I hit my macros??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 2luzayg.jpg (14KB, 301x447px) Image search: [Google]
2luzayg.jpg
14KB, 301x447px
Seriously, this is my second day doing this shit and I cant even do it. I literally prep'd my meals for the week full of bro foods, chicken, cod, rice, potatoes, veggies, and I always find myself way off at the end of the day.

For those of you who count macros, how does your diet look on a cut? I just ate like 4 pieces of bread to fit the rest of my carbs, which I still havent fully met, and I havent actually ate "meals" today other than the ones ive prep'd. It feels like I am eating way too much for a cut and this is coming from someone who struggled with being fat for so long.

tl:dr if you count your macros share your cutting diet
>>
https://www.eatthismuch.com/

here you go.
>>
>>41382354
"clean" foods like chicken, fish, and veggies are low calorie compared to the volume of the food. i.e. eating half a lb of chicken breast is only 250 cal but its a decent amount to eat.
Whereas one large scoop of peanut butter has the same calories.
Whole milk is a great way to finish off any leftover calories you have. Good fats, good proteins, good carbs all in one convenient drink
>>
>>41382380

cool website bro, but i dont want a bunch of recipes for meals I dont have half the ingredients for. thanks tho
>>
>>41382410

thanks dude. I think my problem is im always short on one macro, so when ive hit all my protein and fats, i dont know how to get carbs without getting extra fat and protein. I still have like 600 calories to go and its all in carbs :(
>>
>>41382410

also, how do you track your macros? I have been using my fitness pal but its really fucking annoying how i have to "create a meal" for every entry. Also, it keeps changing my protein macros which i dont fucking understand
>>
>>41382354
listen to your body.

you don't have to hit 200 grams of protein everysingle day. eat according to your activity level and lift hard.
>>
>>41382816
you don't have to hit 200g of protein at all unless you're 310lbs
>>
>>41382505
Sounds like user error. I don't have to create a meal to log food, nor does it change my macro percentages on me. Git gud.
>>
>>41382471

White rice is great for that. Sure it has a bit of fat and some protein, but it's basically pure starch. If you're short on protein but full on fats and carbs then do egg whites, literally pure protein. Fats I'm not too sure about though since I have to limit those to less than 55g a day which is really fucking tedious.
>>
>>41383917

Fats are just as easy- olive oil or butter are pure fat, and easy to add to anything.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.