[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going in circles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0583.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0583.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Been lifting a year and a half, after losing 70 lbs in 6 months.

Even though i've been lifting all this time, I still look like complete shit shirtless. I've tried cutting,bulking and even doing a recomp but nothing worked.

What the fuck do i now bros? Im really lost

Currently at 169 lbs at 5"11 btw here's how i look currently, i can post more pictures of me during the bulk,recomp,lifting and cut if you want
>>
>>41381229
You "look like shit" because you lost a ton of weight in body fat and haven't gained it back in muscle. In fact you probably won't ever gain it back. Continue losing weight and when you're in a better financial situation talk to your doctor about having the extra skin removed.
>>
You've managed to grow boobs in a year and a half of working your ass off...gj
>>
>>41381229
You're inconsistent, that's your problem.
>>
>>41381318
No I'm not, been lifting 5 days a week and counting every single calorie that i have been eating for the past year and a half

>>41381245
How much weight do you think i should lose?
>>
>>41381245
Oh and about the loose skin, is it possible that it will tighten up alone since i'm still quite young or is surgery the only option?
>>
>>41381398
This is not a question I can answer without knowing more information about you, and it will take way too much time and instruction to do so here. Continue cutting until your body fat percentage has gone down to a point that you're comfortable with (often 10%-12% is a good end point). Then work on balancing cut/bulk periods to ensure further weight gain is in muscle, not fat.
>>41381427
Sometimes it does, but not usually very much. As your muscle redevelops, some of it will tighten back around the new growth, but odds are that without surgery you'll always be a little bit stretchy, especially since the skin hang tends to develop towards the bottom of the abs and the pecs, which don't always bulk up the way your arms and legs might.
>>
Not gonna start a new thread for this but can anyone explain to me why the fuck I have pretty good pecs and well developed, wide shoulders and I've never been to a gym in my life?

If I wear a tight enough t shirt it looks like I have a semi-decent gym body but i'm actually skinny fat apart from the top half.

Am I just lucky? Will it be relatively easy for me to get a good body if I go to the gym?
>>
>>41381742
chances are you honestly probably look like shit and have reverse body dysmorphia, and you're doing mental gymnastics after seeing the hard work being put in by everyone else seeing as you at least browse /fit/

you wont post a picture though, so dont bother replying to this post either
>>
>>41381901

Well that's the thing, I know my lower body looks shit. I've been complimented on my chest and things but I have a little beer belly.

I'm not saying I have a godlike upper body or anything, it just seems like I'm lucky and have a good base to work off.
>>
>>41381955
then go to the fucking gym? Do you need someone to coddle you to make you feel like you should be going with some sort of positive reinforcement?
>>
>>41382015

I will. Your cuntiness has given me the drive, thanks.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.