[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DNP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Is there any possibility for me to die if i take 200 mg/day of dnp for 2 weeks
>180 lbs
>6.0''
>>
>>41380677
yes but it's very rare. read the literature.

https://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/ToxProfiles/tp64.pdf
>>
>>41380695
>>41380677
2,4-DNP appears to affect both the central and peripheral nervous systems. A woman who took
4.4 mg/kg/day 2,4-DNP complained of headache and weakness within a few hours after taking the first
dose (Dintenfass 1934). These symptoms became more severe and, after the fourth dose, she
experienced extreme fatigue and extreme dizziness. In a fatal case, a woman who took 7 mg/kg/day
2,4-DNP as the sodium salt for 5 days complained of headache, weakness, and dizziness (Poole and
Haining 1934). She became comatose on the way to the hospital and subsequently died. Autopsy
revealed hyperemia of the spinal cord, pons, and medulla, slight degeneration of ganglion cells in the
pons, and capillaries distended with blood. A psychiatric patient given 2.66 mg/kg/day 2,4-DNP as
the sodium salt for 14 days became confused, torpid, stuporous and comatose, and subsequently died
(Masserman and Goldsmith 1934). Because autopsy was delayed for 4 days, the histological
examination was inconclusive due to autolysis. A young girl who died after taking 1.03 mg/kg/day
2,4-DNP for 46 days initially complained of weakness and malaise, became delirious and occasionally
euphoric, and showed diminished knee-jerk reflex (Goldman and Haber 1936). She was admitted to
the hospital 2 days later, where she became unconscious and died. Autopsy revealed no pathological
changes in the cortex, medulla, cerebellum, pons, or proximal portion of the spinal cord. A patient
taking 3.97 mg/kg/day 2,4-DNP for 35 days complained of headache and extreme malaise, and a
patient taking an undetermined dose of 2,4-DNP intermittently for 1 year was semiconscious and
occasionally irrational (Imerman and Imerman 1936).
>>
>>41380719
alright i'll stick to yohimbine and fasted cardio
>>
>>41380677

It's literally weed killer, so, I'd say... Yes?
>>
>>41380719
As someone who's been on two cycles now, and someone who's got his gf on her second cycle, all these chuckle fucks most likely died due to abusing the shit. Probably too way to much at once thinking it was going to work better.

That, and it was probably junk grade. Hundreds of thousands of people have taken dnp for weight loss since 1934 and maybe 3 have died, due to their own incompetence.
>>
That's a pretty low does so no. I would consider running it longer than two weeks if you are going to keep it that low the whole time
>>
>six foot tall
>180 lbs
>cutting

All of my why.
>>
>>41380850
go the fuck back to raddit
>as someone who
get out
>>
>>41380677
No there isn't
I did a 3 week cycle with over 333mg Ed with just vitamin e and was fine
>>
>>41381222
What are you even arguing against, you fucking mong

Get a mind of your own.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.