[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cutting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: ff21.png (73KB, 1317x982px) Image search: [Google]
ff21.png
73KB, 1317x982px
How do you guys make cutting easier? I can't seem to fucking do it.

Besides drinking alot of water and willpower, what do you recommend doing? Eating certain times of the day? Eating lots of salad/veggies?
>>
I don't, I just endure the difficulty
>>
File: 1491308822394.jpg (94KB, 540x960px)
1491308822394.jpg
94KB, 540x960px
>>41380356
the trick is to intermittent fast. set your alarm 20 minutes later than usual so there is literally no time to make breakfast even if you wanted to. by the time lunch comes, you've already made it this far without eating so you might aswell carry on until the afternoon.

honestly the best way of cutting is not being bored. if you're sat around bored out your mind - not even hungry, you'll end up eating just for the sake of entertainment and something to do

and I just found out salt has 0 calories so put that shit all over broccoli and cauliflower
>>
File: 1494350935348.jpg (77KB, 1024x727px) Image search: [Google]
1494350935348.jpg
77KB, 1024x727px
A wise man once said - "Don't count calories, make the calories count".
>>
Also Keto, IF, coffee, soup and lots and lots of veg
>>
>>41380401
Good thing he was a wise man because that was retarded
>>
File: 1493315020283.jpg (168KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1493315020283.jpg
168KB, 720x960px
>>41380356
Try keto.
Keto will fuck up energy levels for the first 4-7 days but after that you will have so little appetite burning through fat, you will literally forget to eat sometimes. Low carb sucks for a bit but the amount of fat you get to consume makes up for it.
Try making creamed spinach with diced bacon. The fact that you'll lose wait while eating shit like that with zero hunger pangs after will make you feel like a god.
>>
>>41380356
EC stack
>>
>>41380799
i hate snakes.

they smell bad, and the people who own them are perverts.
>>
>>41380427
>Keto
>Lots and lots of veg

Are people literally this retarded? Like you're giving advice to someone about a topic you clearly don't have the first fucking clue about.
>>
>>41380868
Keto diet involves lots of fat and plenty of veg
Stop being retarded on purpose please
>>
>>41380356
It's really just down to willpower
>>
homemade food only
>>
>>41380829
Yeah when they feed them live animals they are obviously sick in the head.
>>
>>41380356
Pro tips

>pickles
>carrots
>psyllium husk in yoghurt or water
>vitamins B12, D, A and fish oil
>a lot of yoghurt/cottage cheese
>don't make your food too tasty especially using salt
>coffee
>sipp on the tea instead of eating when playing vidya/watching tv and getting bored
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.