[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was "making it" worth it in the end?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9

My friend was the one who got me into lifting.I was pretty /fit/ for normie standards before I started listening to him, and now I have results.I slept with more then 20 women.

My friend got AIDS 3 months ago, and he is dying inside.And all I do is spamming him in facejew with gay community pictures to cheer the lad up.I haven't had any contact with women ever since.
>le lifting 4 wymen
every heterosexual male party lift for this, but now, I don't know what I lift for.

Should I settle for one qt for the rest of my life just because I fear I get some AIDS just like him?
>>
File: NO.jpg (119KB, 352x385px) Image search: [Google]
NO.jpg
119KB, 352x385px
>>41373881
>My friend got AIDS
why are you friends with a gay slut
>>
>>41373936
He is not gay though, he's the stragtest guy I every met.But hey, he maybe overcompensating that he's gay, and never told me who he got the AIDS from.The fuck knows.
https://youtu.be/Ial6atdReWs
>>
>>41374045
why are you spamming him with gay community pics if hes not gay?
>>
>>41374083
It's the way all good friendships work.You always say mean things about each other, but at the end of the day you would help them if they need it.And I think I should treat him like before he got AIDS, not any differently.It's mutual for us, and I hope he would do the same for me.
>>
http://ajstylesgay.ytmnd.com/
>>
>>41374222
I'm not clicking on that.
>>
>>41374045

>He is not gay though, he's the stragtest guy I every met

Considering there is a .04% to get it from insertive vaginal sex, I've got some bad news for you...
>>
>>41374233
>misleading

There are so many factors that can significantly amplify the rate of contraction that it's almost retarded to believe that figure.
>>
>>41374231
It's harmless. Just an old clip from an old radio show.

AJ the GOAT
>>
>>41374309
>It's harmless.
>>
>>41373881
Natural selection. Only degenerates get aids: niggers, faggits, /fit/.
>>
>>41374222
>>41374333
Whoa I got 2 trips gayposting.Smh.
>>
>>41374263

>statistics from the cdc are "retarded figures"

okay bud, keep fucking those dudes
>>
>>41374148
You're probably constantly reminding him that he is a closeted faggot and that he is dying of aids because of it

...you stupid idiot
>>
File: the gay com.jpg (94KB, 736x711px) Image search: [Google]
the gay com.jpg
94KB, 736x711px
>>41374732
>closeted faggot and that he is dying of aids
>>
>>41374148
You just made the list
>>
File: 1494180312809.jpg (49KB, 436x422px) Image search: [Google]
1494180312809.jpg
49KB, 436x422px
>>41373881
>My friend got AIDS 3 months ago
>he is dying inside.
>all I do is spamming him in facejew with gay community pictures to cheer the lad up
>friend has AIDS
>cheer him up by calling him an aids-ridden faggot
You sure cheered him up.
>>
>>41374843
My point was that at least he isn't gay.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.