[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does this make you feel?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2266.jpg (247KB, 1242x1586px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2266.jpg
247KB, 1242x1586px
How does this make you feel?
>>
>>41373874

I had a friend who went to pump class. After two years he was weak as shit and skinny fat

Total scam
>>
Makes me feel like I don't give a fuck... good post op
>>
>>41373874
If you genuinely get an emotional response from that picture you need to go get help
>>
File: IMG_1614.jpg (400KB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1614.jpg
400KB, 1280x768px
What did you say about kettle bells?
>>
>>41373883
I know some fat people who went to the gym. Two years later, they're still fat and weak as shit.
Gyms are a total scam.
>>
Why do women always want to workout in groups? What the fuck is that?

Men always work out alone or maybe in a pair unless they're teenagers in which it's 6-12.

What drives women to want to work in groups? Just seems like it'd be distracting.
>>
File: 1448232735161.png (337KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1448232735161.png
337KB, 540x960px
>>41373874
>go to small gym in my small local town
>No other gym
>Place is pretty cool, small but quality is there.
>Staff is always nice
>People are chill AF
>Start making gains

>3 months ago
>Gym starts a pump class
>Its literally 12 house moms from about 40-40 years
>only 2 cute chicks from about 25
>Literally occupies half the fucking space
>Cant do deadlifts on monday
>Cant do OHP on monday
>Cant do squats on monday
>Cant do any barbell exercises that is not bench press
>They still look exactly the same as when they started

>Mfw
>>
>>41374102
Cause they don't want to actually work out
they just want a social gathering that disguises the fact that they're lazy cunts
>>
>>41373883
In fairness, you don't know how hard he was working. It might have been him being lazy as fuck. It's like seeing people at the gym never increasing weight on the bar or a machine.
>>
>>41374102
Same reason they wear tight as fuck clothing to the gym.

They're not there to workout.
>>
>>41374102
Because they just want to socialize and be seen at the gym. A lot of men do it too, but not nearly as many that I've noticed.
>>
>>41374294
>Same reason they wear tight as fuck clothing to the gym.

never understood this meme lifting in leggings feels way better than a pair of sweat pants, even tight fit shorts are more comfortable than normal shorts.
>>
>>41373874
Meh.. atleast they are doing something. The people that get me are people who use the same weight and routine for years
>>
>>41374085
I know some gym people who went to fat. Two years later, they're still weak and scam as shit. Gyms are a total fat
>>
File: me ponderchin.jpg (75KB, 541x543px) Image search: [Google]
me ponderchin.jpg
75KB, 541x543px
>>41374128
dont know... maybe change your routine so you dont have to go on monday ever thought about that idiot
>>
>>41374331
Usually just pajeets do this
>>
>>41374549

Skipping monday? its like you dont want to make gains.
>>
>>41374549
>idiot
why you gotta be mean
>>
File: IMG_0199.jpg (46KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0199.jpg
46KB, 500x281px
>>41373874
Imagine a morning star made of kettle bells
>>
>>41376077
OP Here.
What the Fuck is this supposed to mean? What the fuck is this stupid, what... you know what, get the fuck out. GET THE FUCK., OUT OF MY FUCKING THREAD NOW!
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.