[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/beet/ general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 20170509_114122-1328x747.jpg (275KB, 1328x747px) Image search: [Google]
20170509_114122-1328x747.jpg
275KB, 1328x747px
Ahhhhh... that first /beet/ of the day. Nothing BEETS it.
>>
>>41373261
that jarred garlic will give you 3 kinds of cancer
>>
>>41373330

Nope. Its just minced garlic and citric acid.

And the citric acid keeps 80% of the allicin.

http://www.scielo.br/scielo.php?script=sci_arttext&pid=S0101-20612014000300028

Therefore its more anti-cancer than any garlic that you havent crushed or any garlic you cook with by orders of magnitude. The only thing it cant beat is freshly crushed garlic left in the air for 10 minutes. But its 80% as good.
>>
>>41373261
what is dis? the ultimate girl repellent stank-ass comboshake?
>>
Turmeric

>without black pepper
>without a source of fat

Gotta 'golden paste' it up bro
>>
>>41373261
Get your fucking retarded ass marketing out my board you bitch I saw you in /sip/ trying to market shit.
>>
>>41373896

I had black pepper but put it away

Shit I forgot it needed fat. Im removing black pepper and tumeric now.
>>
>>41373913

I never went in /sip/ but I did do this thread >>41361534

But seriously though you Sips boys, your days are numbered. crushing a caffeine pill into /beet/ is the future.

There a new crew on the block and your days ... are numbered
>>
File: facts.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
facts.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>>41373261
did you say, beets?

beetjuice has its benefits but its expensive though.
>>
>>41373261
>Nothing BEETS it.
hah, cause you're using beets
>>
>>41373868
Ever heard of brushing your teeth?
>>
>>41374488

Its £1 per 500ml dose. So yes it is pricey. But it compares to a can of Sips.

I am hoping the company will get back to my email about a bulk order. Its possible to get £1 for 1l sometimes. I want to get that kind of deal. Then its just 50p per serving which is very reasonable for everything it gives you.

The nitrates in Beet juice are vastly superior to the nitrates in workout supplements, which do not contain enough. Examine.com says the 3 most important things for performance are enough protein, creatine, and nitrates.
>>
>>41374553

TBF garlic stinks for fucking ages. And curry powder sems to permeate through your skin. Its why indian people have a reputation for smelling bad.

Im looking for workarounds myself.

Also Beet juice can NOT be drank after using mouthwash. Makes it less effective. It uses the saliva as part of digestion process.
>>
>>41374558
>examine.com says

i don't think it gives you substantially more gains, compared to higher protein or creatine.
it has benefits but so do a lot of other substances, for example caffeine.
>>
>>41374583

Im not saying it will turn you into the hulk. And it wont give you motivation like DMAA did. But most people here are taking enough protein and creatine, but missing out on the 3rd most important thing.

They say that caffeine is also basically essential in your preworkouts.

http://1.droppdf.com/files/STzBK/examine-com-stack-guide-muscle-gain-and-exercise-performance.pdf

They also discuss why L-arganine is not as good as people think, and why BCAAs are overrated and overmarketed.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.