[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Water Fasting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1493936679457.png (5KB, 203x248px) Image search: [Google]
1493936679457.png
5KB, 203x248px
Tomorrow for the next 5 days, I will be starting a water-only diet. Any tips you can give me?
>>
yes, stop hating yourself.
>>
>>41373248
What's the point of a diet if you are not going to stick to it forever? No way you can only drink water forever. Sure you can do that for a week and lost a few pounds but what happens when you go back to your old diet? You'll gain it back over time. Best bet is to find a healthy diet that you like and stick to it for the rest if your life so you don't have to worry about it again. It's better to lose weight slowly anyways so your skin can snap back.
>>
>>41373248
Your hair will fall off.
>>
>>41373248
My tip is drink a lot of diet water you fat ass. And also, just eat less. How hard is it? Who is forcing you to buy those chips at the grocery store? Eat better and eat less. It's not a tough concept.
>>
don't stand up too fast unless you want to kiss the ground.
>>
>>41373307
>What's the point of a diet if you are not going to stick to it forever?
>>41373248
>Sure you can do that for a week and lost a few pounds but what happens when you go back to your old diet? You'll gain it back over time.
this applies to all diets.

>>41373307
>Best bet is to find a healthy diet that you like and stick to it for the rest if your life so you don't have to worry about it again.
Why do you assume that he wont stick to it? Most CICO praticioners fail in the long run

>>41373307
>Best bet is to find a healthy diet
define healthy. Because fasting is definitely healthy
>>
>>41373248
supplement with food
>>
>>41373248
You won't make 1 day.
Why do you think we care fatty did you come here to brag? Lmao
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-10-01-42-58.png (351KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-10-01-42-58.png
351KB, 540x960px
>>41373515
To be honest... I'm not actually fat. I just hate certain parts of body. For example:
>My arms are too fat
>There's fat under my chin
>My cheeks are too puffy, etc...
I need to achieve perfection for my size. I'm 5'5 by the way...
>>
Be ready to have watery shits several times a day.

Drink tea (with nothing added)

I've done 3 days I'm sure 5 isn't too tough
>>
>>41374536
I'm 5'4 and weigh about 40 lbs more than you do probably, I have a fat beer gut and I'm trying to lose it and get a stomach similar to yours.

Fuck off with your "I'm fat and don't like the way I look, I mean sure your face might be ugly but honestly I'd rather have your stomach than the one I have now. I'm fat, you're not.
>>
Make sure you keep your electrolytes up.

Add salt to your water, or get something like smart water that has electrolytes in it.

If you don't do this, you will fail.
>>
>>41374536
>not actually fat
>that pic
choose one, and only one. just because youre not a 600 lb blimp, doesn't mean you're not fat. I'd be mad if you showed up after stipulating "no fat guys"
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.