/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People laughing at me in the gym wtf? I just started going to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: images (1).jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
5KB, 259x194px
People laughing at me in the gym wtf?
I just started going to the gym and I can't bench press for shit and I didn't want my friend to spot me, so I ended up going by myself, with 10 lbs on each side.

I lifted it twice, and next thing you know on the 3rd rep, it fell on me and I couldn't lift it back up. So this big tough muscular-'roid up guy comes and gets the bar off me with one hand. Everyone in the gym were staring and laughing at me(fml). I'm done lifting.
>>
shit happens son
fuck those people
brush it off, keep lifting
soon your max will be your warmup
and i mean really soon, cause nooble gains
>>
Yeah you better done lifting you weakling
>>
>>41372535
GYSPTS
gibe yourself permission to suck
its the only way to improve
that big guy sucked at one point too
>>
>>41372543
I'm going to try again tomorrow. Probably work through the machines for awhile.
>>
File: 1471883543755.jpg (128KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1471883543755.jpg
128KB, 800x1200px
>>41372558
>Probably work through the machines for awhile.
Don't. Just get right back on lifting with the bar, but start with just the bar this time. Preferably use a program like Stronglifts or Starting Strength, to get you started. Eat well and keep lifting and you'll get your noob gains fast as fuck.
>>
>>41372535
They laughed at you because you tried to lift more than just the bar on your first try.
>>
Keep lifting
>>
>>41372535
How tall are you?
>>
>>41372535
You get laughed at for being piss weak, solution to you is to continue being piss weak.

What a gigantic faggot.
>>
things that never happened
>>
Honestly if you came back after that and became competent everyone will be impressed. You have a goal now man, prove yourself.
>>
>>41372535
Just do dumbell press if you dont have a spotter. Once you get comfy with weight and technique move to barbell bench
>>
>>41372535
Remember you're still doing twenty times better than 90% of the population that hasn't even tried.
>>
>>41372640
noob gains are real af

been gyming for just under 2 weeks - went from 40kg to 65kg squats
>>
>>41372535
>fail once
>blog on 4chan about it
why are you like this
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.