[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FEELS THREAD (TFW no vegan trap gf)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_1058.jpg (55KB, 680x493px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1058.jpg
55KB, 680x493px
>YWN Be more than a weird anonymous poster to her
>YWN Wake up next to her and see her smile in the morning sunlight seeping in from the window
>YWN watch her try on dresses and pantries for you
>YWN Take her out and make her feel like a princess
>YWN Watch her stay positive as she asks for help on /fit/
>YWN Hold her close and kiss her when she gets insecure
>YWN Spend lazy Saturdays playing vidya together
>YWN Hear all of her stories and have her hear all of yours
>YWN have a chance with her
>>
File: IMG_0641.jpg (21KB, 270x332px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0641.jpg
21KB, 270x332px
>the gayest thing on /fit/ right now, including the gay muscle bear screencap.
>>
> Her

Lmao
>>
>>41369904
>always see the gym cutie from the other side of the room but never get closer because I don't want to be a creep checking her out and because of autism
>about ten seconds before I finish on the olyptical she gets on the one next to me even though there are literally 20 other free ones
>drop my spaghetti that she is working out next to me
>finish my workout early because I don't want her talking to me because I wouldn't know what to say
Fuck my life
>>
File: IMG_3638.jpg (80KB, 653x490px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3638.jpg
80KB, 653x490px
> You'll never make her get excited and write down "date with anon" on calendar while thinking about you all night
> That incredible smile will never be for you
> She'll never hear you knocking at the front door and coming rushing over to answer it, stopping quickly by the hallway mirror to double-check that her hair is set perfectly in the pony-tail she knows you love
> She will never hang out with you after a tired, stressful day that made her sad and just hug you and put her face in between your arm and chest and breathe deeply and fall asleep on the bed (this is all before you guys are officially dating and are still friends) and then she wakes up an hour later groggy eyed and looks up at you deeply in your eyes and she says "Anon, I really like you" and you swallow in your dry throat and choke out "I really like you too" and she moves up your body to face level and you two finally kiss deeply and she drifts back to sleep again but this time with her face in your neck and you hear her mutter "I love you anon, I always have...." and your eyes get all wet but you hold back tears because you don't want her to know how much this means to you.
> You'll never be able to give your life to someone who could take advantage of your opportunities
> You'll never get the chance to show someone how much you want to give, even if you don't know how to receive
> You'll never pleasantly surprise someone who initially underestimated you or wrote you off
> You'll never be able to speak without feeling like you're just bothering someone
> You'll never understand what it feels like for someone to want you to come somewhere, to have someone be content or cheered by just your presence
> You'll never make someone happy
> You'll never know what it's like to have someone really value you. To love you. Someone to worry about you when you are late coming home from work or the grocery store.
>>
File: 1491815045269.jpg (10KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
1491815045269.jpg
10KB, 351x351px
>>41370180

DELET THIS
>>
> You will never be in a scenario where you and a girl are on the top of a hill at night gazing at the moon and as the moonlight shines on her, you look at her in awe at how beautiful she is and at that point realize you are in love with her.
>>
File: IMG_1348.jpg (74KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1348.jpg
74KB, 500x522px
>>41369904
Oh hey I just saw the thread :O

Sorry I missed it before; it's finals week! You seem super nice though :)

You'll get a crazy hot and intelligent and kind gf someday op. Just keep working hard <3
>>
File: 1435908524198.jpg (43KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1435908524198.jpg
43KB, 600x600px
>>
>>41370750
You are too good for this world.
>>
this girl, she is the opposite sex of me, her eyes kept me waiting for her. She gave me all the right signs, all i wanted was one chance to take you out and now you have lefting me wondering, i want you, you are everything in a girl i want, just give me one fucking chance
>>
>>41370750
Since we're resigned to being nothing more than strangers on the internet, can do ask you a few things?

What part of the country are you going to school in? What are you studying?

What does your dream guy look like?

What makes you happy?

Is there anyway we can communicate other than /fit/ threads?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.