[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do calories rule your life? It always stresses me out when I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

Do calories rule your life? It always stresses me out when I'm going to a restaurant that doesn't have nutritional information or stuff like that. How do you guys handle it?
>>
Do it long enough and you'll be able to eyeball calories based on the food and amount
>>
I eat what ever I want except for sugar/alcohol/most simple carbs. So for the most part, I eat w.e I feel like as long as it is "clean"
>>
>>41369527
Mfp has a TON of stuff that you wouldnt think theyd have. If theres really no nutritional info in sight, even on the interwebz, find the closest thing to it and highball a little
>>
you can guesstimate close enough

one day of +/- 500 cal estimate isn't going to kill your gains

i always eat at dennys every sunday like i'm 60 years old and they have nutritional facts on their menus so wakarimasen
>>
>>41369527
>I eat what ever I want except for 1/2 of all food anywhere

Sounds like you really figured out how to break free
>>
What about meat from a butcher or deli, I find every MFP option is wildly different from the next one
>>
>>41369548
>>41369551
This. If the restaurant doesn't have calories listed I just order something healthy/tasty sounding and then later try to piece together the meal from stuff in MFP.
>>
>>41369527
Make a rough estimate on the calories, factor in what I ate throughout the week when choosing meal, ask for sauces on the side, and replace unhealthy shit with vegetables. It's not that hard after you've done it for a long time.
>>
Does /fit/ ever eat dessert? Or are you above it all?
>>
>>41370009
Uh, yeah. What's the point of all this if I can't eat what I want (within reason)?
>>
>>41369527
i try to keep track of it but eating definitely doesn't make me uncomfortable or paranoid, it's not healthy for your mind.
>>
>>41369527
I give myself a cheat day and do a 24h fast the day after.
>>
>>41370009
of course. cheesecake is a dessert food. but it's only a sometimes food.
>>
>>41370009
If I don't eat a lot during the day I'll sometimes have a piece of cake.
>>
>>41370009
>Does /fit/ ever eat dessert?
Dessert to me implies I went to a restaurant ordered dinner then dessert. That answer is no.

Do I make dessert foods at home occasionally like cookies, brownies, and cakes? Yes.
>>
File: 1469359789457.jpg (35KB, 400x400px)
1469359789457.jpg
35KB, 400x400px
>get sick of eating clean
>eat with no restraint for a while
>keto for a few weeks and get shredded again
>>
File: 1480493740068.jpg (229KB, 627x720px)
1480493740068.jpg
229KB, 627x720px
Yes

Ever since I started counting I literally can't stop, I way fucking EVERYTHING, even my sauces and spices

The worst I got was purposefully asking the waiters at restaurants to ask the chef the weight of the contents of the meal I had so I could later calculate it and add it to my daily intake
>>
>>41370377
I started counting calories this year. I hope this doesn't become me.

I'm hoping when I get done with this cut, I'll just eat whatever and pay close attention to how my body looks and how much weight I'm putting on instead of paying close attention to every single thing I put in my mouth.
>>
>>41369527
thats a sad way to live, no. if you are trying to count calories you will never be happy. just eat quality nutritious food and exercise and its impossible to fuck up
>>
>>41370419
This isn't true, though. If you eat an excess of quality nutritious food, it's still an excess, and it will still get stored as fat. Even with exercise, you can still eat past your caloric expenditure.
>>
>>41370377
>>41370406
There's nothing wrong with this. This is what fitness is. Maxing out your possibilities, watching what you eat.

>>41369722
I'll usually use a standard for beef, chicken, etc. Find whatever Google says is the most correct for a generic and use it across the board. Helps me feel better or I'd obsess over a ~100 calorie difference between brands, not knowing if they're verified.
>>
>>41369527
I overestimate the calories, like for one slice of a medium pizza ill count that as 300cals or spaghetti depending on the amount but Ill never go down 200cals. Then ill compensate the protein later that day with whey shakes.

easy peasy, its not like Im binging all the time
>>
>>41369527
you need to give yourself a break

for me i autistically count every calorie 6/7 days and on sunday i eat whatever i want.
>>
>>41370009
I've been eating a pint of halo top 1-2 times a day
>>
>>41369527

First of all you are retarded for stressing out in general.
Second of all , it's not that hard to type for example on google what u just ate and the quantity , i saw a good site for it actually.. Stressing out makes you not operate at best.
Stressing out because u can't count to the last number, fuck off maybe/?
You should eat until you are full and when you are hungry , 3-4 meals a day and not overdo it and less quantity if you wanna go on a diet .

You are supposed to eat healthy : fruicts,vegetables and so on and no coke ,fastfoods and shit like that . If you workout and eat 3 healthy meals you are all set
>>
>>41369527
>eat less than you normally do
Why is this so fucking hard for people
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.