[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

finals fallout bunker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1441053051682.jpg (30KB, 420x631px) Image search: [Google]
1441053051682.jpg
30KB, 420x631px
>tfw finals are here
>for the next week have to rail addy and miss or slack at the gym and barely eat or I wont get into a good grad school
>might not get As anyways

at least im cutting. What's your favorite lift, mines ohp
>>
in my 4th year at uni, in the sciences, and ive never been as stressed out as you lames claim to be during finals week. also been working part-time nights since 2nd year.
>>
File: 1461088159261.jpg (113KB, 591x948px) Image search: [Google]
1461088159261.jpg
113KB, 591x948px
>>41369464
what's your major? I envy you, I know it's completely feasible with discipline and good study habits, I'm just an idiot. This is when I suffer

I work in a lab 3 days a week, not sure if its comparable
>>
Droppes out of uni, resitting entrance exams
been revising for months but suddenly lost a lot of ability
i found that caffeine pills really help my revision
>>
>>41369489
biochem. i do research as well. this kind of panic over finals is for people who don't attend class ever. dont get me wrong i get nervous and stress a little but cmon
>>
>>41369691
yeah that's me, skipped tons of class because the teacher was awful and now have to learn it all before the final. physics
>>
>>41369436
already had finals you fucking nerd I'm already in summer mode

>Linear Algebra: 84% ended with a B
>Systems Programming: 75% ended up with a C
>Technical Writing: 86%, final grade hasn't been posted but I have an 89.8 overall so if he doesn't round up to an A I'm gonna fight him
>Logic and Computing: 61% ended up with a B
>Calc III: Didn't take the final cause I was happy with a B
>>
>finished with finals
>wake up whenever now
>end up going to gym late or skipping
>no equipment I need from massive evening crowd
>have to set alarm like with class
>ran out of protein powder and S I P S
>poor as dick
>have to eat like a fatass to meet macros
>pre workout is now yelling at reflection and charlie horsing self

FUCK
>>
>>41369436
>finals already over
>didn't study cause most grades were already set
>girl next to me in last final was literally just looking up solutions on her phone
>copy her and get the b I needed

I finally realized that winging it gets me about 80% of the results of busting my ass so I just don't try too hard anymore
>>
>>41369436
4 Finals this week, feeling pretty good about all of them except 1
>History, easy shit I already finished studying
>astronomy, have all my notes ready ill be fine
>Communications, its online with a webcam so I'm taping up all my notes
>stats, 9 chapters in total I don't understand 3 that well
Pulling off As and Bs is feaseable
>>
File: University-of-Wisconsin.jpg (67KB, 300x350px) Image search: [Google]
University-of-Wisconsin.jpg
67KB, 300x350px
>>41369436
I worked really hard and did really well in all of my classes this semester except for one. Fucking botany, man. I'm only taking it to fill out my biology requirement, and I might fail it because the entire course was a disorganized sprawl of shit and my teachers weren't native English speakers, so I couldn't even understand half the shit they said. I would've been in the 3.5-4.0 range this semester, but that's going to get severely fucked by this class. The final is on Wednesday and I have no idea what to expect.
>>
>>41370070
May allah guide you akhi, just sit next to a person of yellow skin and slanted eyes and get your solutions from them.
>>
>>41369845
Mediocre grades and you're happy with them?

Pathetic
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.