[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit toughts on weight loss pills or multi-vitamins

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: index.jpg (11KB, 243x208px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
11KB, 243x208px
/fit toughts on weight loss pills or multi-vitamins
>>
>weight loss pills

Snake oil. Mostly green tea extract. Waste of money.

>multi-vitamins

What? They're just multi-vitamins. They're there to supplement what you aren't getting in a proper diet.

Fuck off illiterate.
>>
>weight loss pills
placebo at best
will make you shit oil at worst
will literally kill you if you take DNP

>multivits
good idea if you cant afford to eat veggies etc
>>
File: 6422617.jpg (145KB, 890x890px) Image search: [Google]
6422617.jpg
145KB, 890x890px
>>41369149
>>41369166
>>41369176
>thinking weight loss pills are placebo
>>
>>41369166
what are some good multi vitamins >>41369176
for men
>>
>>41369224
They're all the same.. read the sticky, idiot
>>
Does EC stack count as diet pills? If so, is ok to take while on keto? Srs question, please don't bully
>>
>>41369176
>thinking dnp is that scary.. its really not bad below 750mg daily
>>
File: cheat.jpg (63KB, 620x791px) Image search: [Google]
cheat.jpg
63KB, 620x791px
when and how often do u have a cheat day
>>
>>41369708
Please, leave. Jesus Christ.
>>
>>41369386
I'm on an EC stack right now. Don't know about doing it on keto. Shouldn't matter really, all it does is make you burn an additional 300 calories or so a day. Mild thermogenic, appetite suppressant, raises blood pressure but that's what the aspirin is for. Thins blood. It does kind of fuck with your mind a little bit though, I get some anxiety and a little agitated and aggressive. You lose quite a bit of fat with little lean mass loss of you do it right
>>
>>41369386
>>41369775
Agree with all of this except the agitation and aggression. Not saying it doesn't happen, just hasn't been my experience. The increased energy and appetite suppressant (so never hangry) seems to improve my mood and makes me slightly more outgoing and friendly. I'm already a sweaty fuck and live in Florida, so even a mild thermogenic has me sweating a very significant amount.

You can do it on keto, but I do it with Intermittent Fasting. The stack already murders my appetite, so I can not eat all day until dinner and still struggle to eat enough calories in my one or two meals when I break the fast. If you need to eat throughout the day, this is probably going to be rough on you, but I'm a former fatty with a huge appetite, so hunger suppressant with IF works wonders for me.
>>
>>41369866
I've checked other fitness boards and have said that anxiety and agitation was a pretty big one. When I'm at work I'm pretty focused and positive but once o go home and I stop moving around that's when it kicks in. Apparently insomnia was a big one too but that hasn't been a problem for me as I take my third and final dose about 10 hours before bed. 6am, 9am, noon.
>>
>>41369775
Link to what you have?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.