[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are woman capable of love the way men are?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (177KB, 1080x1516px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177KB, 1080x1516px
Also, how much pull ups per how many sets should i incorporate in a workout for it to be effective?
>>
Fucking stop with these r9k tier threads.
>>
>>41368099
They are biologically programmed to breed with anything with money and a penis

Work up to 3x8-15 then do sets of 10 weighted
>>
>>41368099
they aren't
they absolutely always cheat
>>
No. I would say very few women actually have souls, most either never had one or lost it
>>
Until you can do 3x3 pullups, you need to follow up your failure with negatives, add-on sets of rows, and more direct forearm/grip work.

I also would recommend doing pullups in a doorway throughout the day.

Once you can do 3x3, drop the add-ons, and work up to 5x10. Then you'll need to start adding weight and drop back down to 3x5, or progress into "typewriter pullups" and all the other bodyweight variants to .progress up to 1-arm pullups.
>>
>>41368099
no
4xf
>>
File: 1486480883181.jpg (59KB, 560x800px) Image search: [Google]
1486480883181.jpg
59KB, 560x800px
no
>>
Gotta find a virgin who aint bat shit crazy and if you aint a basic bitch she'll love you for life
>>
>>41368099
Angry virgins generalizing women: the thread
>>
Women's desire is way more complex and nuanced than men's. It depends on tiny idiosyncrasies, many of which you probably have no idea about. But they're attentive to that shit. Their love is built on it, and it waxes and wanes according to how you fit their ideal model of a man, which is comprised of one map of all these little things. It's like a massive labyrinth, and as men, it's your duty to navigate it with strength of mind.

Men's love is more binary. We dive in pellmell when we think we found our ideal woman, disregarding all of the smaller complications that women tend to attribute significance to. We're more blunt about our love, which I think often finds expression in romanticism, or romantic love.

I don't think you can compare the two.
>>
>>41368099
No, but if you want to breed then get used to it and view her happiness as a chore that you must do.
Also, I have no fucking clue. I'm a DYEL.
>>
>>41368531

what a nice answer
i'd add to that by saying perhaps it is woman's way to concentrate so totally on the person she loves, that every aspect of her life is informed and permeated by that love, producing the nuances and everything else you so nicely described. It is the source of woman's universal cry "men!" that we diverge from this principle - I think a balance for us is somewhere between the two, since they love us for being who and how we are nevertheless. But if her true and passionate way of love finds itself living with repeated non-answer - that's where the non-lover is discovered and is (sadly) judged forfeit.
>>
>>41368761

also if man is judge of space woman is judge of time, think of that the next time you laugh if she has difficulty parallel parking
>>
>>41368099
love doesn't really exist as we like to pretend it does. it's just everyone looking out for their own best interests, really. if people are with what they perceive is their best match, they'll try to keep them and if other problems come up to supplement as possible.
in all likelihood, almost everyone would cheat on their current or future partner if they are offered something subjectively better with the belief that they can get away with it. men have to be more aggressive, because (usually) until a man has a family he wants to spread his seed as far as possible. women tend to be more selective, both because the possible investments would be more taxing and due to biological/social factors allowing for more options at any given time.
people can claim to love their partner while stealing from them, lying to them, and cheating on them. similarly, others can do the same to their family or friends and betray people's trust whenever it's convenient.
the vast majority of people will regularly choose what will benefit or entertain them over what others want, unless immediate repercussions may outweigh the benefits. many women take a business-like approach to dealing with men and keep a rather large emotional distance at most times (likely due to getting hit on regularly by the more aggressive men) so women may also be more likely to avoid emotional attachment for a while in a relationship in case they find someone better. because of how hard it is for most men to get laid, there is a sense of accomplishment and gratification simply by getting approval. many women, after having sex and praise offered regularly for years, see sex and relationships flippantly and can come off as emotionless/cold hearted as a result. it's not like she'll be without more options, right?
>FF to 45 y.o. stacy eating&crying alone because she wasted her youth sleeping around &partying without developing a real personality and relied too heavily on her looks/charisma to get ahead
~4
>>
Dishonest people attract other dishonest people a lot of the time.

If you take care of yourself, dress nice, have good hygiene, want to be a winner in life and strive for some semblance of greatness there are loyal stacies waiting to love you.
>>
>>41368835

love includes friendship, i think you missed the memo. you got a lil heart in there for that somewhere bruh?

also just do as many as you can, repeat once a week on lower upper-body stress days until you can 3x8 comfortably. It's more an exercise to focus on, rather than work in as an accessory
>>
>>41368127
Not op but really only 3 sets?
Also no women can't love as men do
>>
>>41368478
True..fucked a virgin and she was ready to disown her family for me. First time getting plowed will do that to a girl.

Of course she broke up with me due to my autistic tendencies and I am sure getting railed by the entire football team now. I blew it /fit/
>>
>>41368099
Just think anon, all those writers for those books, Disney movies, and romance flicks, they're all males. Males write those stories, not women.

That's why 50 Shades of Grey was so popular, it was some BDSM smut and the women loved it. Women just want to be raped, choked and tied. They don't care about love.
>>
>>41370188
But those love stories and romcoms are written for women
>>
love doesn't matter. Pair Bonding matters
>>
The amount of pull ups you can do determines the loyalty of your partner.
>>
>>41370204
>But those love stories and romcoms are written for women
They're written for the MALE IDEA of women.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.