[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does everyone ranging from frat bros to weirdos suddenly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: chad2.jpg (87KB, 680x717px) Image search: [Google]
chad2.jpg
87KB, 680x717px
Why not start in high school (like me)? I'm a college freshman right now, and I've just noticed this.
>>
>>41366103
Outside of school, I had no access to a gym. Between school, work, football, and a girlfriend, I had no time for lifting.
I also lived in the middle of East butt-fuck nowhere.
I got fat after college and just decided to buckle down, lose weight, and get back in shape.
>>
>>41366103
I started in the 8th grade.

kids find lifting boring from the outside and would rather play sports and shit
>>
>>41366103
Because everyone doesn't have access to a gym in high school. Some people had other shit to deal with in high school. When you're a kid, you don't worry about lifting generally.
>>
>>41366103
Lifting was my 'sport' in HS, so I started there, but there's a lot of room for many athletic activities in HS, and lifting isn't really needed to stay fit. Collage is also the time in people's lives where their fitness goes to shit due to stress and mental overload, and some people desire to either fix their fucked fitness, or maintain a decent level of fitness.

When it comes to it, lifting is a very basic form of fitness. It doesn't take a lot to learn, pick up, and do well with, at least compared to many other sports such as football, soccer, swimming, track, etc.
>>
Because that is the time when people start caring more about being attractive for the fairer sex, and lifting helps with that?
>>
>>41366408

I think guys since middle school always cared about trying to look attractive for the other sex. It's just that in high school and middle school, kids have better access to sports and not a gym. plus, sports has a social aspect and gives one social status.
>>
>>41366103
because you keep growing till you're 18, and no one wants to stay a manlet
>>
>>41366468

Nah, you keep growing until your early 20's heightwise.

Facially, your jaw nose ears and features grow into your early to mid 20's. And you will also lose baby fat too.
>>
>>41366492
been 6'3" since I was 14, so no.
>>
>>41366520

i was 5 5 when I was 13 now I'm 5 11 at 18 right now

not sure if due to puberty genetics or swimming
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.