[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tumbles on Bumbles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: logo_huge.6.png (15KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
logo_huge.6.png
15KB, 1024x1024px
What are you suppose to put in this shit? About Me?
>>
>>41365183
what kinda pics do i put on here. i dont have any pictures of me with people/doing things because im autistic
>>
Put selfies no one cares about social activities if you are aesthetic
>>
>>41366098
of my body? can i do a pic of my body? i heard i am supposed to be walking on the beach or something or i will look like a faggot. but being on tinder/bumble i will prob look like a faggot no matter what
>>
>>41366140

A picture of you with a dog
A picture of you with a group of girls
A picture of you with a group of masculine men (Think construction workers or business suit types)
>>
>>41367768
CONT.

>How do I get a group of girls?

More women volunteer at shit like food drives than men, Use your brain,
>>
>About Me?
Despite what Bumble """guarantees""" their lady userbase is into, it's just a Tinder rebrand where the ladies are just as picky and don't look at anything more than the pictures, reinforced by the fact that the about me section isn't even shown first, and you have to open it manually whenever you're on a profile. Make sure those pictures count
>>
>>41365183

Bumble sucks and is for post wall women to find their beta bucks. The whole women message first system emasculates men. Men are the initiators and being on a dating app is bad enough. Use it if youre a 10/10 for easy lays; amoral and willing to lie and lead a girl on to get laid, or a beta that wants to wife up a used chick. Also bumble doesnt delete old profiles so youll have to sift through a bunch of shit. All of this on top of women being terrible conversationalists and open with the shittiest openers.
>>
>>41365183

i was having better luck last summer. desu im not getting shit now other than fatties. even with better pics post gym
>>
bumble works like this

you get a girl who messages you "hey"

and then you reply back

They don't.

App sucks unless you have like amazing photos and are 8/10+ with a good job.

Then you'll probably be able to bang all the smoking hot girls on there.

Otherwise just use tinder.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.