[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I literally have a hard time keeping up with this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: bang.jpg (177KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
bang.jpg
177KB, 1366x768px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=la5kvORfmts

Can anyone else follow these combos?

I think I might have alzheimers or something
>>
how long do you think these guys train to be able to do this?
>>
>>41365150
there's only one UFC fighter there so ... day 1 ?
>>
>>41365115
yeah you might be retarded
>>
>>41365115
that was really cool, I'm ashamed to say I don't think I could do that without a LOT of practice, I'm impressed
>>
>>41365150
I'm shit at everything amd can find a few criticisms regards foot work and combos form.

>>41365115
It still looks interesting, you'd probs find it easier to follow if you look into basic combos like the ol 1 2 first.
>>
>>41365179
i may be wrong, but from the looks of it he's been training at least 2 years. it's a pretty simple string, so if you practice similar combinations 500x a week for 100 weeks you'll be able to do it pretty easily by the end of it all
>>
>>41365189
i really want to get into MMA but the drills are killing me

i think boxing is just more logical. since when are you gonna loose an 8 punch combo on a guy without him doing shit to you or stepping out?

a quick jab or lead upper cut would knock you the fuck out...whatever.
>>
>>41365115
>ATA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAS2-AWHqdM
>>
>>41365242
A good boxing base would have improved that kid's whole thing by miles. He keeps a bad angle (and at times distance) between himself and the instructor. You could pretty much have knocked him down with a quick cheeky shoulder, his punches would've been weak as shit so no worries on closing distance or anything. The footwork is always sloppy (again a good boxing gym will solve this), again lots of points to knock off balance there, but also a couple of prime leg sweep moments if doing mma type shit.

In other words don't underestimate the quality you get from decent boxing lessons even when it comes to muay thai.
>>
>>41365115
possibly you have a hard time keeping up because he might have trained to be unpredictible because this is a trait that helps scoring hits in a fight
>>
Well I've done a lot of fighting sports in my life and never saw a trainer asking to do a combo this long straight away.
It's usually a build-up. At the beginning of the training, the coach will ask yoy to perform a left, right, dodge, left hook. You do that for a couple of minutes and the next exercise will be the same but you'll have to add a right hook and a middle kick. And so on and so on until you finish with long ass combo.
And since you've been repeating the same shit, you'll be able to do it quickly.
>>
>>41365242
8 punch combo isn't MMA either, Cowboy Cerrone had a 3 punch combo and that was considered amazing. In boxing, mma, wrestling, etc you fight with your feet first. Its about positioning and using it to set yourself to succeed and your opponent to fail before a punch is even thrown.
>>
Considering there are little schoolgirls out there in every elementary in the country with more complex patty cake and rope skipping patterns, yea, you might have shit memory.

Then again, what they're doing in that clip is for exercise purposes only, not fighting, so maybe just nail down a solid 1-2, 1-2-3, and focus on competent footwork.
>>
>>41365115
those combos are nothing compared with the ones found in the ancient m'lady-fu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqjXJwQPhGo
>>
File: 1491967512236.png (420KB, 607x608px) Image search: [Google]
1491967512236.png
420KB, 607x608px
>>41366040
i had a muay thai coach do these long combo for new guys

i fucked up a lot and he got pissed and was generally disrespectful so i left

>tfw still able to ktfo of him because of solo boxing training with a heavybag, double ended bag, and youtube boxing videos
>>
>>41366698
Then he's a shit trainer. What's the point of training long combos for beginners when they probably can't do a proper left right, kick combo?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.