[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good snack with no carbs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0399.jpg (27KB, 293x255px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0399.jpg
27KB, 293x255px
I'm starting a ketogenic diet and I'm fucking hungry all the time, but I don't want to cook an entire meal. Is there a nice snack I can eat that doesn't have carbs? Everything I see at the store that's a 'protein snack' also has a bunch of carbs.
>>
>>41363444
bearded salami
>>
>>41363444
>I'm starting a ketogenic diet
Hello plebbit
>>
>>41363444
slice cheese and wrap it in bacon. you can even put mayo, mustard and ajvar (this shit is the bomb) on it or eat some cottage cheese and nuts
>>
>>41363472
do people on Reddit exclusively go for ketogenic diets or something?
>>
>>41363444
>starting a ketogenic diet
Don't
>a nice snack I can eat that doesn't have carbs?
Buy a fuckton of eggs
Boil them
Put in fridge
Eat one whenever hungry
>>
>>41363508
Nuts and cheese have carbohydrates do they not?
>>
>>41363553
What's wrong with a ketogenic diet?
>>
>>41363444
Pro-tip: When you finally hit keto, your hunger will go way up for up to a week. For that week, stop trying to cut or whatever and just eat to satiation. Make sure you're not eating something high in glutamates that is making you artificially hungry like sunflower seeds or something tho.

>>41363527
Ignoramus.

>>41363554
Since you're on /fit/ I'll assume you workout. Aim for <30g of carbs a day but not <15g. I did 0 carb for a bit, and my lifts went to shit. Added 30g of carbs and it was like being reborn. Maybe if I'd stuck with it I would have discovered some heretofore undiscovered body mechanism but I don't want to.

The goal is not zero carbs. It's low carbs.

Also, you don't have to eat fat if you have 15%+ BF. The minimum is like 40g of fat. Otherwise, if you've got a good body fat let your body source the rest from your body if you're cutting. Eating 60-75% fat is just shooting yourself in the foot if you're not trying to bulk w/o fat loss.

Also cholesterol is great. It's anabolic. Eat eggs. I eat two a day. bayesianbodybuilding.com/cholesterol-anabolic/

Also, most important! Eat organ meat at least 1 to 2 times a week. That in addition to getting your carbs from mineral rich veggies is essential because none of your food is gonna be artifically fortified and you're gonna be eating low on veggies..

Also, here's a playlist I made that breddy gud (short 5 minute videos first, very well organized and illustrated). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtKP9qzIt0s&list=PLH2uhJ2RmgYVETxvU_BCu1Xxb5dFt8xjj&index=1

>>41363565
He can't answer that in a non-memey way because he's an ignoramus. Watch the playlist I linked above for everything right with it.
>>
>>41363554
nigga did you do any research before you jumped on keto? fiber can be subtracted from total carbs. so stock up on leafy greens, pickles, champignons or any other mushrooms and go to town.

100g of peanuts have 16g of carbs and 9g of fibre which essentially makes them only 7g of carbs per 100g. and 7g of carbs for almost 600 calories is nothing. you can eat up to 50g of carbs and stay in keto.

cottage and normal cheese has literally no carbs per 100g. that's why you eat so much of it on keto.
>>
I've been on keto for a month and went from 176 to 163lbs this morning.

Personally, I find it an easier way to eat. You can lose weight eating 2 thousand calories of pasta, candy and shakes, but this is far more satisfying and simple. If I were to eat carbs my cravings would be crazy. I don't crave anything besides an occasional pizza slice.

I do it like this, keto coffee which is just butter and cream, or macadamia nuts, then I have one big meal later of whatever I want. I just had some amazing 85/15 burgers with slices of cheese, reduced sugar ketchup and then shredded cheese on top and on the side I had pickles and these bomb ass marinated mushrooms full of fat. I wrapped the burgers in some lettuce was it bretty good.

I never eat more than 120 grams of protein usually only 100, fat makes up of the majority of my calories. That's the key, high fat moderate protein = feel good time.

I might also have an occasional diet cream soda or some other 0 calorie drink.
>>
PORK
RINDS
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.