[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gonna save u guys some heartache

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8

File: hqdefault.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
Traps are not aesthetic. They are the one muscle that looks better the smaller they are. If you can build every other muscle and retain small traps you will be aesthetic.

Take it or leave it
>>
>>41363286
traps are the only muscles I isolate for the sake of aesthetics
>>
>>41363286
Bullshit, they are aesthetic to a certain point. U need them to look ripped but not too big
>>
nah. traps are #1 indication of how strong someone is at pulling. just as how delts are for pushing
>>
File: brock-lesnar-workout-450.jpg (21KB, 450x280px) Image search: [Google]
brock-lesnar-workout-450.jpg
21KB, 450x280px
Sure if you want to look bitch-made.
>>
>>41363503
same ... OP is crazy.
>>
Large traps look like a small dude trying to jump out of a body suit
>>
traps, neck and shoulder make you look strong. girl love to feel shoulder muscles and traps
>>
File: 4458205-1304230669-friez.png (530KB, 1274x716px) Image search: [Google]
4458205-1304230669-friez.png
530KB, 1274x716px
>>41363286
>>41363548
>not wanting to go freiza-mode
>>
>>41363286
Traps are the top "he looks like he lifts in clothes" muscle
>>
I NEVER understood why guys, and ONLY GUYS think they need big traps.

I banged over 2 dozen women. ALL of them mentioned how attractive my body is in one way or another. NONE of them said they wish my traps were bigger.

Traps don't even... I don't fucking get why people literally load thr fucking barbell full of plates, bend the bar, take up the squat rack to target this one isolated muscle. I don't fuckong get it. If it helps with any major lift, the assistance is miniscule and and probably makes the dofference between failing or succeeding a rep in maybe 1 out of 1,000,000 times
>>
>>41363661
>NONE of them said they wish my traps were bigger.

because they probably dont even fucking know what traps are
>>
>>41363671

which literally makes his point
>>
>>41363661
>Aesthetic traps = shrugs
No. Deadlifts, rows, OHP and pullups all train traps.
And shrugs are not an isolation lol what the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>41363661
>claims he's banged over 24 women
>thinks women would ever tell a guy "I wish you had bigger traps" or would even bring them up during sex let alone actually know what they are
Wanna know how I know your full of shit? You might as well say that because women never mention guys' upper back that means upper back is irrelevant to aesthetics.
>>
>>41363607
this x10 everyone started telling me I look huge when my traps grew
>>
>>41363690
It doesn't, girls don't know most muscles but they can tell when you look built or not
>>
>>41363286
>Extra ribs are not aesthetic.
Corrected that for you. Op pic related.
>>
>>41363661

Traps give you a rounded physique while no-trap mode makes you look square.

I did calisthenics for a year and my traps were small, dont think i ever hit them during my workouts. When I went back to the gym, and started doing heay deadlifts and shit again my traps started growing again, it did wonders for my aesthetics.

Another muscle group that does this is lats, without lats you have a square physique, with them you have a v shape going on. Both lats and traps really complement an aesthetic physique, but most non-lifting people have no fucking clue that these muscles matter at all
>>
I used to care about traps but that was when I was 18 and into that whole powerlifting/bearmode/permabulk phase
>>
huge traps don't look great but
>>
Tom Hardys traps are sickening. The dude looks like hes wearing a plate carrier under his skin
>>
Can we all agree that obliques are pig disgusting and make your waste wider?
>>
>>41363286
Hmm, I remember Frank Zane saying something similar, only let them grow to a certain point. I suppose it depends on the look you're going for, because big traps can also make you look swole, but you won't really have the 70's bodybuilder look.
>>
>>41363286
>not wanting that hunched panther feral look
>being aesthetic
>being a man at all
>>
>>4136373
https://www.google.com/amp/www.muscleandfitness.com/workouts/workout-tips/10-most-attractive-body-parts-ranked-women/amp

Notice where traps fall on this list.

Notice how big the traps are in all those pics
>>
>>41363286
They only look bad on birdboned beta cucks like that guy
>>
>>41363607
this

also forearms
>>
>>41363525
Not really. I deadlift 585 and can do pull-ups with 100 lbs for sets of 3. My traps looks small as fuck from the front. Spinal erectors and lats are the true indicators of pulling strength.
>>
>>41363707
"I need bigger traps. I better start doing pullups"

- said no one ever

Same with the other shit you mentioned. Get fucked, my nigga
>>
>>41363604
remember, freeza is a manlet that roids, look at those 3d delts
>>
>>41364069
not him, but thats all I do and I look pretty decent. Girl complimented on it yesterday. People respond differently to exercises, its good advice. Weighted pullups/chinups, that is
>>
>>41364069
>I am doing pullups, rows, OHP and deadlifts and all my muscles are impressively built except my traps
-said noone ever
Shrugs are among the LEAST recommended additions to a program because of how easy traps grow with everything else
Also shrugs are still NOT an isolation
>>
>>41363792
He's a large dude
>>
>>41364220
Perhaps his stature is too imposing for you
>>
>>41363286
Only if you have a long neck or narrow shoulders
>>
>>41364442
>Only if you have a long neck
???
Traps on a long neck are even better faggot
>>
>>41363781
OP here...

look how tiny his traps are, this is aesthetic

apart from the fact that he's 5'3" and roided out
>>
>>41363286
obv b8... how did everyone fall for this
>>
File: IMG_1432.jpg (334KB, 1066x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1432.jpg
334KB, 1066x1600px
>>
>>41364220
4u
>>
>>41365454
>thick bailey
AAAAA MY DICK
>>
>>41363286
LOL you're right, OP. Wait? who popularized aesthetics on this fourm?
>>
File: body.png (250KB, 456x414px) Image search: [Google]
body.png
250KB, 456x414px
>>41366671
Traps, Upper Chest, and Delts. Are all AR(AndrogenReceptors) thus they grow at a much faster rate on gear. Arms are a plus too for aesthetics. just being honest, desu.
/thread
>>
>>41366671
>who popularized aesthetics on this fourm?

You serious? Only on this forum?
>>
Fat chance OP, I have a smallish neck for my head size, traps are the only thing making me look built from the back
>>
>>41363286
>he doesnt want to look like hes up to his shoulders in tje body of someone else
Post the .gif
>>
Trapezius is the most important muscle for lifting. It's where all the weight you hold in your arms actually hangs from. Stronger trapezius = stronger man
>>
>>41366671
>who popularized aesthetics
you mean most people intend to look worse after lifting?
>>
>>41363286
Sure thing OP.
>>
>>41365370
You are delusional. If his traps were actually that small he would look terrible. In actuality they only look pathetic because he's flexing his lats.
>>
>>41363661
Women have never mentioned my traps, but they love grabbing them both while I fuck them and not.
>>
>>41363661
>>41363690
May as well stop training my lats because girls probably can't even identify them if I asked them.

Girls are fucking retarded when it comes muscles. I barely had a 2 pack and bitches would comment on my "6 pack"
>>
>>41365370
he's 5'8" and most certainly not "roided out." you must be dyel, that explains a lot.
>>
>>41363661
>guys lift for girls

kek
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.