[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gland consumption

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1475443002399.gif (6KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1475443002399.gif
6KB, 645x773px
/fit/, lately I have been thinking a lot about the role hormones play in our body, and how a deficiency in hormones can seriously impact one's functioning. I have decided to start consuming as much brain, thyroid and adrenal glands from other animals as humanly possible. Is this a healthy diet and what do you think the effects will be?
>>
>>41360391
I've made a contact at the morgue who is selling me human testicles and pituitary glands at 30 per lb and 400 per lb respectively
>>
>>41360391
Have you gone to a doctor and had a blood test(s) to confirm you're deficient in any hormones? If not, you're being paranoid which isn't good for you either.
>>
>>41360527
The doctors here are utterly useless anon. You have to understand, the reference values for these sort of things are so out of whack. You can be far deficient for what a true human is, but the medical guidelines will still tell you you are healthy. Doctors cannot be trusted, they are overworked and do not have time to keep up with the latest literature, not to mention they don't take risks with patients. They have an overwhelmingly conservative healthcare philosophy.
>>41360423
Are you actually eating them, or are these for medical research? I'd be very weary of eating any component of the human central nervous system anon.
>>
>>41360391
Skip steroids and go straight to cannibalism
>>
>>41360649
I bread the testicles with fry them in coconut oil. The pituitary gland I boil and eat with small amount of butter and chili powder.
>>
>>41360755
That's pretty interesting. Have you noticed any benefits? Had your blood tested? Timestamped picture of some pituitary glands? What made you decide to take up medicinal cannibalism?
>>
>>41360728
Skip cannibalism and go straight to self-cannibalism
>>
>>41360854
It's only been 3 weeks and I've only done it twice. The last time was on Saturday night / Sunday morning, because Fri/Sat is when the younger bodies come it. I didn't do any pretests, but I've always wanted to try human and after I got over the initial (oh my god I'm eating a person) then it didn't seem that bad. No pics at the moment, but I don't know if I'll make it a normal, especially not the pituitary since it's so small and it's more of a time waster.
>>
>>41360957

this whole thread is one big bait, theres noone actually thjat utterly autistic
>>
>>41360972
I'm not autistic. I just got sick of the manlet threads and I'm too old for HGH (fit said the growth plates have fused) and I thought maybe pituitary gland would help.
>>
>>41360957
As sceptical as I am about this sort of claim without pictures, how did you become interested in cannibalism and how did you make the required contact?
>>
>>41361165
I'm a sterilization technician (basically a higher paid dishwasher for medical instruments). I was on a smoke break with one of the janitors in the hospital who cleans the basement area of the hospital. We were joking about cannibalism and other pretty edgy humor and I think he had brought it up as a joke to test the waters. I thought about it for a little while and then figured, life is short, why not give it a try before i die
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.