[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/, normally I stay in other boards but I could use some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1494222333881.png (861KB, 1440x1832px) Image search: [Google]
1494222333881.png
861KB, 1440x1832px
Hey /fit/, normally I stay in other boards but I could use some help. I have a decent strength schedule however I would like to work these areas down (Slim them down), got any good excersises?
>>
read the stick x F
kill yourself x 1
>>
>>41358525
I did read the sticky, didn't list any specific excersises for specific bodyparts. I have seen people here before ask for similar help
>>
>>41358471
Read the fucking sticky. You don't get any one part of your body slimmer by doing targeted workouts of that area. Don't believe me? Then go fuck your fat ass. Otherwise, drop overall body fat % (EAT LESS), and see what your genetics prioritizes. Some people store fat in their asses and legs more than than their upper bodies - this is common. It means you'll have to loose a bunch of weight.

Now, you lift weights to gain muscle - and you lose weight so you can actually see those muscles. If you want a nice ass and thighs, you will need both. Simply losing weight will not make you look good - not by a fucking long shot. Your ass will look like a smaller version of a flabby fat ass, but it won't be firm tight and round. Muscles make it look like way. Still reading?

Do Strong Lifts. It puts a big emphasis on Squats. Do it for at least six months to see some good muscle growth. It is a very simple and effective. Also, track your calories and try to eat at a deficit. You'll still make gains on your lifts in the start even if you eat less. Good luck - I know you won't do shit.

See you at the supermarket in January when you steel all the god damn kale and don't do shit with it.
>>
>>41358569
Did you miss the part in the sticky where it says that spot reduction is not possible? Lose fat to slim down everywhere, build muscle to change your shape.
>>
>>41358606
>>41358620
Even with one being extremely rude and calling me fat (im underweight), I really do appreciate the help, just need to get a better diet then.
>>
>>41358471
Nice bait
>>
Pisses me off when newfags visit and don't even read the fucking sticky.
>>
>>41358668
>extremely rude
that's just par for the course on 4chan in general buddy,
>>
>>41358471
>>41358569
>>41358668
Spot reduction is impossible

Read the sticky you newfag
>>
>>41358471
Hacksaw cuts 1xF
>>
>>41358668
If you're underweight but still feel like you need to slim down the areas with the highest concentration of fat (the areas highlighted in the OP pic), then you are actually fat, as in, your BF% is high. It's not impossible to have a BMI in the underweight range and a BF% >20 (for males) or >25 (for females).
>>
>>41358668
>>41360600

For some reason I couldn't post the whole thing. Continued:

In such case, maybe cutting total body weight to reduce BF% would be bad. So a better option would be to bulk and cut in short cycles, like a week. Eat a +10-20% surplus for a week while training and the next week eat at an equivalent deficit while also training. The goal is body recomposition while maintaining weight or increasing it slowly. Because there's little change in weight, you should measure various circumferences to get data about what's happening to confirm that it's working. If BF% is decreasing, then at least waist and probably thigh circumference also should be decreasing. Thighs are big so muscle growth there (for beginners who grow the fastest) might entirely nullify the reduction in size from losing fat. Around the waist the same definitely won't happen. If muscle growth is happening in the arms, chest and back, then upper arm and chest circumference should eventually increase.
>>
>>41358471
>I have a decent strength schedule

If you're asking us how to target tone you don't have a decent anything.

Now read the sticky you faggot.
>>
>>41358668
>rude

back to /r/fitness or read sticky
>>
>>41358569
>I did read the sticky

No you fucking didn't.

Don't lie to us fatso.
>>
File: 1490369500065.jpg (30KB, 480x465px) Image search: [Google]
1490369500065.jpg
30KB, 480x465px
>>41358668
You're getting a lot of shit in this thread because /fit/ has nothing but meme-responses but you're the first person I've seen who was clueless but actually asked a reasonable question and listened to the answers to move forward

Good job & good luck
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.