[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Keep lifting anon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 30

File: IMG_20170508_073405.png (115KB, 1080x967px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170508_073405.png
115KB, 1080x967px
Daily reminder that demotivators of this board are liars and failure themselves.
If you lift/train bodyweight seriously and have a good diet, you're gonna make it. 100%
Proved scientifically by UCLA
/r9k/ BTFO
http://www.menshealth.com/sex-women/muscular-men-attract-women
>>
>>41358382
Girls on /CGL/ also said this
Also if you're a faggot you should obviously lift too anon, fuck that "qt thin twink" shit. Even faggots like muscled men.
What if you're a grill?
First of all, stop lying and admit you like muscled guys. Second, start lifting too.
Read starting strength, do at least squats, deadlift, and sport/cardio like dancing.
You will be happier, healthier and with a lovely ass
>>
File: IMG_20170508_074357.png (106KB, 1080x569px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170508_074357.png
106KB, 1080x569px
>>41358462
Forgot picture
>>
"Sleeping with [a muscular guy] is like eating cake -- it looks good and you know it's going to be delicious. You know it's bad for you, but that makes it taste even better."
Kate, of Philadelphia, has no problems with a strongman. "I'm dating a muscular dude and have no complaints -- I could see myself settling down with him and having lots of hot, cut babies," she jokes.
"However, he's not a total gym rat, and the good body is a bonus. The fact that he's an all around great guy, funny, smart, and compassionate is what keeps me hanging around, but the fantastic shoulders did draw me in."
She did mention one drawback: "Anyone with 7 percent body fat who's worried about whether his pecs are defined enough will definitely make me feel bad about my lack of abs, or the time -- ok, times -- I skipped the gym to go have a beer."
>>
>tfw I used to troll /fit/
>I used to call them gymcels faggots
>realize Zyzz was right all along
I-I'm a bit overweight... where do I start?
>>
>>41358575
Read the sticky
>>
Fuck yeah you're gonna make it. Robots can suck it.
>>
>>41358474
>>>41358462
>Forgot picture
Kristi sounds like an insecure bitch
>>
>>41358382
Did people really think women like fat slobs and men who don't lift?
>>
File: Zero.png (1MB, 1000x1231px) Image search: [Google]
Zero.png
1MB, 1000x1231px
No shit, fat "acceptance" has always been a one-way street, the fact no one noticed that the trend of enforcing new body standards only applies to fat girls is why everything has slid like it has. You don't even need to go outside and interact to see this in action, as dating sites do this work for you, and will more than likely the final straw for a handful of guys that decide to lift, it was for me at least

Being even a reasonably-attractive fat guy on every major one (OKC, POF, Tinder, etc.) means getting rejected by girls that have self-written warnings about how fat and/or ugly they are, and while half of this is years of chasers inflating egos because they feel being a side chick = the goal of subverted standards, the other half is the fact that THEY'RE the ones that don't feel like settling, but will never admit that stereotypical muscular chads are 100% going to be their first choice due to it being the ACTUAL ideal

Once I start to look how I want to, I'm going to make a new profile in the same area, with the same description, but different pictures, then go to town. I have one of those alpha-chad weebs as a friend, and he's absolutely rolling in likes and messages from nerd chicks that look like they're on the Kellie K diet. so I know there's definitely a market for anime fags in LA, so long as they look like Rider

>The fact that he's an all around great guy, funny, smart, and compassionate is what keeps me hanging around, but the fantastic shoulders did draw me in

Nice save, but I've learned to sense power levels
>>
What's next, a study proving that men like big tits?
>>
File: 1494192340291.png (86KB, 351x371px) Image search: [Google]
1494192340291.png
86KB, 351x371px
>>41358474
Is Kristi seriously worried that her man is going to leave her for another man?
>/fit/: the article
>>
>>41358382
>by UCLA
>Muscular men are more attractive than average men
>This constitutes academia
>>
File: 67b.jpg (76KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
67b.jpg
76KB, 600x450px
>>41358808
>papers being published for what are basically buzzfeed tests
>this is where the grant money is going
>>
>>41358382
this is true
since i got fit women dont have that disappointed look when they see me but smile instead
until i open my mouth then the smile is gone and i can see the sadness and disappointment in their eyes
oh well
>>
>>41358837
Also, putting together a thesis for this would take six months tops. The guy probably still got a three-year stipend. I'm jelly of his scam, desu.
>>
>>41358382

>muscular men are more attractive to women

Well no. fucking. shit.

Is this news to literally anyone? What kind of retarded bullshit study is this? Why do we insist on giving grants to conduct said bullshit studies to prove something that anyone with two brain cells to rub together already knew?

This is blatant and shameless money-grabbing.
>>
>>41358837
Universities are not for academia. They're for five years of finding yourself at the bottom of cheap alcohol bottles and blowing off responsibility. Oh, and learning that if things are tough, just wait cause someone will lower the bar eventually.
>>
>>41358877
>t. someone who didn't study a real profession

Engineering school is plenty academic.
>>
>>41358877
Maybe when you do a BA in Sociology.
>>
>>41358865
Lots of threads in the last months about how muscles are unattractive made by dyels and incels
>>
>>41358905
Only if you study at a shit place or are a shitty person.

>doing ba in sociology
>internship in a IT-Consulting company
>actually work hard and provide value to them
>Have to learn a shit ton and study hard
>>
>>41358462
>First of all, stop lying and admit you like muscled guys
Seriously wtf is this shit, when I was skinny fat and just started working out my gf kept telling me she wasn't attracted to muscular guys and I didn't need to go, now that I am one she says it's the hottest thing ever. Why lie about liking it in the first place and you could have had it sooner...
>>
>>41358934
It's explained in the study. They are afraid they might lose muscled guys
>>
>>41358953
>women: beautiful, insecure creatures with nothing to say.
>>
>>41358575
zyzz died at age 22 before he could even fully enjoy the fruits of his labour, as a direct result of his lifestyle
the man is a hero but "right all along" is a huge reach
>>
>>41358382
>Women consistently rated images of muscular men as more likely to be domineering, volatile, and unfaithful, and said their significant others are less muscular than their short-term flings.
Muscular men don't need to settle down with a single woman. DYELs don't have the option to fuck around.
>>
>>41358382
But it literally says you can't make it with muscles alone.
>That means muscles can get you the number of that girl at the coffee shop but they won't necessarily get you a second date.
>>
>>41359067
It means they fuck them at the first date
>>
>>41359080
Yeah, I forgot that for /fit/ getting laid == making it.
>>
>>41358501
>Sleeping with [a muscular guy] is like eating cake
>You know it's bad for you
Bad for you how? Isn't sleeping with a hot guy extremely validating for a gril?

...unless we're coming to an age when the women are concluding that sex before marriage is inherently bad...
>>
>>41358382
>"However, he's not a total gym rat, and the good body is a bonus. The fact that he's an all around great guy, funny, smart, and compassionate is what keeps me hanging around, but the fantastic shoulders did draw me in."

I'm fucked lads
>>
Only clueless idiots and young, inexperienced men that didn't grow up with good father figures believe anything women say when they talk about what they like/want in men or relationships in general.
>>
>>41358934
She didn't realize she liked it until it was on you.
>>
>>41359017
>as a direct result of his lifestyle

why do you make up storys on a taiwanese wood crafting forum?

umad brah?
>>
>>41359259
Fuark yeah brah
>>
>>41358382
These grapes are so sour they're starting to turn into whine
>>
>>41359828
What do you mean anon
>>
>>41358877
>humanties
>academia
>>
>>41359885
>>
File: Screenshot_20170508-062050.jpg (124KB, 1077x455px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170508-062050.jpg
124KB, 1077x455px
This fucking triggered me

I hate how after women hit the wall their able to shoo away their loss of SMV as "tee hee I didn't want Chad anyways"
>>
>>41358934

Lol. NEVER ask a woman what she wants. She will *always* ask for beta shit. But what makes her want to have sex with you is alpha shit.
>>
>>41359134

Because its probably going to be a short term relationship

And she is increasing her n-count and lowering her value a little every time she sleeps with Chad instead of finding a Norman to start a relationship and family with.

If she can get Chad to commit to her then she won lottery - but thats like eating cake forever and never getting fat. Only a Chad / Stacy can get away with doing such a thing.
>>
>>41358575

http://ss.fitness is MUCH better than the sticky. Use that resource.

>>41359017
Zyzz didnt die he is in Argentina. He paid the sauna hostess to dispose of his "body" without a trace.
>>
File: 1440783732118.jpg (242KB, 583x1508px) Image search: [Google]
1440783732118.jpg
242KB, 583x1508px
>>41358840
>women dont have that disappointed look when they see me but smile instead
>until i open my mouth then the smile is gone and i can see the sadness and disappointment in their eyes

I wish I could say I didn't know what that's like.
>>
File: 1439968072716.jpg (71KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1439968072716.jpg
71KB, 600x600px
>>41358462

>Girls on /CGL/ also said this
>Girls

Keep on believing
>>
>>41361228
>>41358840
i don't get it. it's your voice that sounds ugly you can only produce autistic screeching instead of normal conversation
>>
major cope, gymcelling is bare minimum, but you're still repulsive unless you've got a large skull with a handsome face attached to the body.
>>
>>41361440
that was a question "?"
>>
> "Our own spot survey of young women found little disagreement. Sophie, of New York City, says she used to date ripped surfer types but is marrying a doughy, balding short guy with a great personality.
> "The hot guys I used to date were fun for a short time, but they also came equipped with host of faults and issues -- ranging from emotional unavailability, selfishness and insensitivity," she says.

CHAD is fucking SOPHIE and when he's done USING HER PUSSY she'll start noticing you KEK
>>
>>41361043
>http://ss.fitness is MUCH better than the sticky. Use that resource.
that's one of the most cluttered sites on fitness i've ever seen.
also riddled with misinformation.
>>
>>41361467

O Rly? Whats the misinformation?
>>
>>41362188
>Whats the misinformation?
it says your mum isn't a whore while she clearly is
>>
>>41362188
a lot of little things here and there.
>>
>>41362248

Can you be a little more specific. You said its "riddled with misinformation" which is a pretty big condemnation for something using 100s of published papers to back up claims
>>
>>41361461
How sexually attracted do you think she is to her current "doughy, balding, and short husband". Compared to the ripped surfer.
>>
>>41358474
Kristi experiences what it's like being a man every day.
>>
>>41362295
oh, the core concepts (eat whole foods, exercise, move more) aren't wrong.
just little things all over the place.
>>
>>41362350

Are you fucking memeing me

Tell me what specificly it says that is wrong or you are full of shit lmao
>>
>>41361430
/cgl/ is 4chans female colony anon
>>
>>41358382
>women like strong men
>4chan is full of cancer

Color me surprised
>>
>>41362328
She could be stat padding the "ripped" surfer. Probably skelly or otter mode at best.
>Trusting a normie girl to know what ripped is.
>>
>>41358575
join the fatties in the fat gen
500 under tdee
or go full memer keto IF
I did the latter because I'm a hamplanet , and it's going well
>>
>>41362377
food pyramid, food nutrient density graph, "fat is satiating", "The weight you're able to lift at relative to your body weight will determine whether you are a beginner, novice, intermediate, advanced, or elite lifter.", "working with a personal trainer is a worthwhile investment", "Squats and deadlifts work the abs and glutes better than direct work.", "muscles worked" under the different exercises has mistakes here and there.

and this is just from skimming the site.
>>
File: attraction_by_cliques.png (99KB, 756x781px) Image search: [Google]
attraction_by_cliques.png
99KB, 756x781px
>>41358462
>Even faggots like muscled men
Faggots are actually the ultimate in narcissism. They literally want to fuck themselves or the closest thing possible.
>>
>>41362516

> "Chaser" is a fucking type

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>41362456

I dont see much wrong with this. Its a good simple diagram for beginners who already are facing information overload.
>>
>>41362647
>>oh, the core concepts (eat whole foods, exercise, move more) aren't wrong.
it's better than what people are probably doing (gorging on fast food and shit).

anyway, eating lots of meat and eggs is probably not a good idea.
and the graph on the right is questionable.
legumes, nuts, seeds, dairy, grains, are all less "healthy" than meat and fruit?
nah, everything in moderation is a better approach.
>>
>>41362781
A lot of nuts and seeds can be quite bad for you.

I talked to a guy here on /fit/ who was using pumpkin seeds as his good fats + protein source in some gainer shakes. He was consuming huge amounts of the stuff.

I showed him that it was entirely omega 6 and he was fucking himself up. He needed to have 17 fish oil capsules per day just to get his omega 3 omega 6 ratio to 1:1. And thats before considering the rest of his diet which probably was mostly omega 6

I do agree that the graph is a gross oversimplification though. They see beef as healthy, but I think they might be assuming its grass fed or something idk.
>>
>>41362827
oh, yeah, i know that.
that's why I wrote
>>everything in moderation is a better approach

The omega 3:6 ratio regarding seeds is a great example of that.
>>
>>41362516
I know what bear, twink and gym bunny might be but what are the others like wolf or pup?
>>
>>41359017
He died because he was doing a shitload of coke with a fucking heart condition
>>
>>41358934
she thinks that lying to you will make you feel more secure about yourself, even though getting fit would make both of you happier
>>
Women saying the don't like muscled guys is a hamster rationalization. They don't want you to think they're hypergamous optimizers, and maybe they actually don't think they they are on a conscious level.

That all goes out the window when you're pressed up against them at a bar and grabbing their ass. Do not listen to what women say, how they act is all that matters.
>>
>>41359019
>Muscular men don't need to settle down with a single woman. DYELs don't have the option to fuck around.

>tfw muscular dude and want nothing but a faithful long term gf to wife and grow old with together
>tfw girls dont want this anymore
>tfw girls want to fuck around or hop from relationship to relationship

modernity was a mistake
the older i get the more i think hitler might have been on to something
>>
I like this thread
No self deprecation or 'CHAD EXISTS SO SHOULD JUST KILL URSELF LOL' shit

We're all going to make it
>>
>>41364991
If you are in shape, you are a constant threat to your girlfriend. Even though she realizes you look good, you have the upper hand and for a lot of women that's a no no. It's just powerplay of who could trade the other one faster for someone subjectively better. Just fake it until you fuck her and act interested until you get bored. Most of the times there's nothing of value besides the actual pussy anyway.
>>
>>41362337
This
>>
>>41360010
>that pic lmao
It's literally "i was riding cock carousel but now im used up so im settling with some beta provider"
>>
File: George-Costanza-7.jpg (21KB, 605x454px) Image search: [Google]
George-Costanza-7.jpg
21KB, 605x454px
>>41360010
>>
File: 1492798018342.jpg (17KB, 236x349px) Image search: [Google]
1492798018342.jpg
17KB, 236x349px
>>41360010
Don't blame the women, blame men who take them in instead of showing them the finger. Women act like whores becasue they know some beta will always take them in.
>>
Well it really is true that a guy who's "too good" isn't ideal. Looks good on a paper, but in reality women would easily feel insecure besides a man who was built like a Greek God. I lift and I'm not an uggo, but I'd never dare to approach a guy who was handsome and extremely fit. I'd just think that I'm not good enough for him, he must be taken already or that he's an asshole. (Since I don't know if I've ever met a handsome man who was also humble. The stereotype is very much based on reality, unfortunately.)

I'd actually choose a guy who's relatively handsome+tall+had the frame and played some sport instead of a handsome guy who was also ridiculously ripped. The guy with more average bod make me look good next to him and he'd probs appreciate me more. I'd also feel more laxed about my own flaws.

Not claiming that I didn't find fit men attractive, but I'd be way more cautious with one and I'd more likely come out as bitchy myself. (Cause you wanna avoid expanding his already big ego/make yourself too available.)
>>
>>41364991
Well I'd actually want a real relationship and therefore I won't even go for the guys who are most likely not suitable for a monogamous relationship. (Aka men who put tons of effort in their looks which is done to attract females.) Relationship is a long term investment and a man who's above your league is a true risk investment. The key of happy marriage is a man who loves and adores his wife more than the other way around. Otherwise nothing will stop the guy to go after his natural instincts and fuck other bitches.
>>
>>41366405
Women are human too. You'd do the same thing were the roles reversed somehow.
>>
File: player.png (38KB, 1844x175px) Image search: [Google]
player.png
38KB, 1844x175px
>>41366913
No.
>>
>>41366923
mfw my grandpas like 84 and literally dates 25 year old tenderonis as he likes to call them.

grandma thinks she can control him but he's literally like I run my dick bitch not you.

You'd be amazed what bitches will do for an old man in a sportscar
>>
File: 1486530084664.jpg (205KB, 511x483px) Image search: [Google]
1486530084664.jpg
205KB, 511x483px
>get /fit/
>get attractive
>be tall
>attract lots of constant casual female attention
>get a lot of games when trying to gf
>see them settle for mediocre dudes

it's a little tiring

it's not a meme, girls largely assume you're going to be an unfaithful breh
>>
>>41366659
>but I'd be way more cautious with one and I'd more likely come out as bitchy myself.
You're afraid of pushing men away, so you intentionally push men away. That's no way to be, you even seem to understand that.

Regardless, you can always make yourself seem 'less perfect' if you wanted to, just come up with some bullshit story about how you're insecure about something, or wear shittier clothes, not do your hair, etc. But a good body is something that isn't as easy to switch on or off, so it's always worth working for it.
>>
>>41366659
>mfw i'm actually super nice but act like a dick in public

maybe your ideal guy is just pretending?
>>
>>41366968
No, it's simply just how to play the game with high demand men. You don't run into their lap like a puppy. You signal high value by not placing a high value man on pedestal.
>>
>>41367049
Lmao that's exactly how men have to act with every woman.

There's a difference between not being 'too avalible' and being a bitch/dick.
>>
>>41367021
As I indicated in my post, my ideal guy isn't the fittest one cause of reasons mentioned in my previous posts. If someone is hot and also acts like an asshole, I'll run immediately cause chances that he's bastard with narcissistic tendencies is like 99%. No thanks, I wanna date men who treats me (and others well and with respect). It actually is more important than his bf%.
>>
>>41362444
>or go full memer keto IF
You absolute madman
>>
>>41367077
Well I've noticed that if a man is somewhat flaky or downright rude then he's just not interested in you. A guy who likes you will turn into the nicest one there is, even if you were acting bitchy. If a man is shit towards you, then don't waste your time with him anymore.
>>
>>41366913
I just wanna be loved and to love Anon
>>
File: 1485459619211.png (363KB, 500x569px) Image search: [Google]
1485459619211.png
363KB, 500x569px
>>41358934
Women are always half right about everything - they don't want something but they do, they don't like that thing but they will tomorrow, they totes remembered to lock the house up but they left the garage door open. They'll even hate you for thinking like this until it saves their bacon.
>>
>>41367167
>Well I've noticed that if a man is somewhat flaky or downright rude then he's just not interested in you.
Eh, when I grew up I found out that during my socially awkward years I was a huge asshole to people without realizing it, and drove quite a few girls away. That being said, I don't know the ratio of shy but interested men to plain dicks out there, and I don't blame you for not wanting to stick around.

>A guy who likes you will turn into the nicest one there is, even if you were acting bitchy.
I'm assuming you don't act 'bitchy' for very long, because no matter how much a guy likes you, if he has any self respect he won't take alot of shit from you. But either way, what's the point in acting bitchy, it sure as hell won't make him more interested. Just don't be overly eager and there's your 'not being too avalible'.

It's funny, the more I talk to women about chasing (high value Chad tier) men, the more I realize it's the same as men chasing women.
>>
>>41361036
found the turbovirgin autist
>>
>>41367167
Its a two way street, just don't be bitchy or an asshole. You shouldn't tolerate either one of those.
>>
I hate the attitudes in these articles. Fit people are jerks and can't have deep relationships, non fit people are great for relationships, liberals are all trying to destroy America, repubs are all racist. Can we not just judge people as individuals?
>>
File: 100235437887.png (287KB, 1072x649px) Image search: [Google]
100235437887.png
287KB, 1072x649px
>>41361440
Being fit makes autism worse anon, because you have more opportunities to sperg out
>>
>>41367694
This, but if i see niger on the street im putting hand on my CCW right away.
>>
>>41358462
>Everyone should lift
This
>>
>>41367717
this is a funny story, real or fake.
I love that people just write everything off as autism nowadays as if being nervous by the opposite sex or attractive people hasent been a thing since forever.

Austim is the buzzword of the 2000s.
Autism, so hot right now
>>
>>41358877
>five years of finding yourself at the bottom of cheap alcohol bottles and blowing off responsibility
only if you do it right

>just wait cause someone will lower the bar
>implying that fucking engineering classes aren't the reason why I'm drinking myself into a coma every weekend.
>>
>>41358932
>sociology
>study hard
Did you even have to take math classes?
>>
File: 1483970479433.jpg (84KB, 780x614px) Image search: [Google]
1483970479433.jpg
84KB, 780x614px
>>41360010
tmrl?
>>
>>41358877
Universities are for getting straight A's in a pure mathematics in preparation for a Ph.D. and eventual $300,000 starting salary on Wall Street.
>>
File: ht.gif (860KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
ht.gif
860KB, 400x225px
>>41366923
DO WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT TO DO
>>
>>41370151
i cant wait till your trophy wife divorces you and she spends all your money on a guy like me.
>>
>>41358783
True.
Some women like svelte men
All women like fit men
No woman will ever like a fat man
>>
>>41358837
>>41358808
http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/0146167207303022
here's the actual study because the site doesn't actually link it
>>
File: 1493585525390-fit.png (587KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1493585525390-fit.png
587KB, 680x680px
>>41366659
>>41367049
>>41367167
>>41367088

Watch what she does, not what she says.
>>
>>41366725
>This entire fucking post
You are the absolute worst kind of woman. I pray that you never find happiness in this timeline just so you can get your head out of your ass for once.
Ever stop and think "Hey maybe I should actually try to keep his love by doing my best and not acting like a cunt all the time"?
Fuck you, never become a mother or wife because you will be horrible.
>>
File: 1491531232161-pol.jpg (56KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1491531232161-pol.jpg
56KB, 500x500px
>>41367756
morning kek
>>
>>41367756
Whats wrong whiteboi? Scared of a scuffle with a superior specimen?
>>
File: bookofpook1.png (112KB, 1029x946px) Image search: [Google]
bookofpook1.png
112KB, 1029x946px
>>41366951
This section from "Book of Pook", explains this well. I know from /leddit/, but before I started going to /fit/
https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/28x17y/are_big_gym_muscles_alpha/cifft0z/
>pic related, 1/many
>>
>>41370281
They never get it until their wife is on some porn site getting a gut full of nut. Its always the same excuse to...oh my wife,gf, fuckbuddy would NEVER do that

Oh well. Someone has to pay for her coalburner ways. It might as well be her husband cuck mcfuck
>>
File: wMHnrC5.jpg (146KB, 800x1069px) Image search: [Google]
wMHnrC5.jpg
146KB, 800x1069px
>>41358575
>I used to call them gymcels faggots
To be fair, they still are.
>>
>>41358934
my gf was the same way. she wasn't particularly interested in guys that were in-shape. she didn't place a lot of value in a guy being active, looking/being fit, etc. she was convinced it wasn't important to her when she assigned value to men.

enter me and we're dating/together. we're grabbing food at a diner and she tells me she has an embarrassing confession. she details what i had stated before ("i don't care about muscles" blah blah) and says that since we met that she constantly catches herself ogling my body. she's not sure what changed but she can't see herself being with a guy that's not in-shape anymore.

moral of the story is that women don't know what they want.
>>
>>41376433
like those dubs btw
Sad but true. Simps will chase pussy
>>
>>41360010
>sophie, of new york city, says she used to fuck attractive men but now after many years on the cock carousel her looks have waned and she cannot attract them any more, and has settled for a far less attractive man to marry who will pay for her things, as she still has the upper hand.
>>
File: 1489430177869.png (176KB, 441x421px) Image search: [Google]
1489430177869.png
176KB, 441x421px
>>41375935
>He has money, a stable job with many promotion opportunities, and great qualifications so he's obviously a cuck!!
this is what brainlets and poorfags actually believe
>>
File: 1493907436291s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1493907436291s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>41376822
What does having a job have to do with your woman taking side dick from another man. You have no idea what she's doing when she's not home. But you were triggered enough to respond

You'll probably respond with "oh she'll never cheat on me" like a good little simp. Go back to your ho chasing...
>>
>>41360010
Men age like Whiskey
Women age like Milk

Once they reach the age of around 30 their looks start slowly dwindling, like a snowball going downhill, within 7-10 years they are usually fat, wrinkled and going grey and realising they cannot keep attracting any man they want, they've realise they are no longer some pretty princess who can have guys lining up for her attention, so she goes for an already desperate man who will provide for her and give her constant attention and money so she can still feel powerful.
>>
>>41358934
control

you stay lanky or fat and she can remind you subconsciously she is leagues above you in terms of attractiveness. You start getting fit and she becomes worried she might lose you, you are much more desirable now. Granted she still has you and can enjoy a fit boyfriend but she's also worried you'll leave her.
>>
>>41366725
Is this another role playing fag posting or are you seriously that big of an insecure piece of shit?
>>
File: 1464686674837.png (266KB, 794x580px) Image search: [Google]
1464686674837.png
266KB, 794x580px
>>41377170
Your comprehension skills are worse than that of a 5th grader if you can't even follow a discussion this basic
either that or your just fishing for a (you)
>>
>>41366923
>I don't understand this Chad mindset
That is why you fail
>>
>>41358382
What's the point of lifting when you're low test and can't gain muscle?
>>
>>41377759
I dont talk to sock puppets. If this board had id's i'd filter you to not listen to your drivel newfag. You couldnt even get into Princeton or Yale so please go be a newfag to the others here
>>
File: 1458931793857.jpg (198KB, 828x605px) Image search: [Google]
1458931793857.jpg
198KB, 828x605px
>>41378092
>no retorts to the original argument
>resorts to insults
your age shows really easily
gimme a point and I'll argue it
>>
>>41364677
>coke
>drinking
>sauna...ing
>roiding
>weak heart...in
all in all the heart condition obviously sped things up, but dude was on a fast track to death either way
>>
File: 1494287618001.png (16KB, 195x145px) Image search: [Google]
1494287618001.png
16KB, 195x145px
>>41358382
I'd say that nice muscular guys are perfect to normie 25-30 girls as a one-night stand. They want to feel that muscular body, but are fairly insecure to commit to a relationship with a fit guy.
Thread posts: 134
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.