[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

chad is literally eating stacys pussy and smoking weed while

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1151.jpg (19KB, 200x113px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1151.jpg
19KB, 200x113px
chad is literally eating stacys pussy and smoking weed while you waste ur time in the gym with your inferior genetics
>>
literal chad is eating literal cocaine cake and shooting 1000% carbs up his literal ass while stacy cuts off her boobs and stitches them onto his pecs and you waste your time in the manlet pit being an absolutely literal meme!
>>
>>41357953

Eating pussy is for the lowest ranking of human.
>>
File: gotcha-bitch-o.gif (1MB, 320x214px) Image search: [Google]
gotcha-bitch-o.gif
1MB, 320x214px
>>41358033
So I guess that means you do it all the time?
>>
File: ac7.jpg (87KB, 680x717px) Image search: [Google]
ac7.jpg
87KB, 680x717px
>>
>>41358033
this

literally will never eat my current bitches pussy every but I fuck her in the ass whenever I want and make her suck my dick whenever I want

I'm the best she'll ever get so she basically has no choice
>>
File: 1489169913594.jpg (263KB, 764x551px) Image search: [Google]
1489169913594.jpg
263KB, 764x551px
Stacy has fake tits and lip injections and dyed bleach blonde hair not interested Chad can have her
>>
>>41357953
>literally eating
>>
>>41357953
Why do you do this?
>>
>>41357953

>chad eating pussy

how fucking wrong can one sentence be
>>
>eating pussy that I creampied yesterday
Lol have fun Chad I'm with the boyos
>>
>someone forgot to close he manlet pit.
>have to deal with this shit as soon as I wake up.

wtf amerifags, we both have keys for the pit. If you leave it unlocked before you go to sleep they break loose and post his dumb shit...
keep the pit locked.
>>
File: 1490193945052.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1490193945052.gif
1MB, 500x500px
>>41358915
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>41358033

found the virgin with insecurities scared of eating pussy because "muhh dominance and manlyness"

fucking kek
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.