[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Food prep

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

why is it so fucking hard? I literally just prep'd my food for the week to start my cut tomorrow and it took like 2 fucking hours. First thing that threw me off was trying to figure out the macros of cooked rice vs raw because the package only had the macros for raw. I'm such a noob :(
>>
this bait? you just add water to rice. guess what macros are in water?
>>
>>41356875

the rice absorbs water and therefore throws off the measurements of the rice you retard
>>
>>41356859
goal body, height weight?
>>
File: 1491948570962.gif (2MB, 360x264px) Image search: [Google]
1491948570962.gif
2MB, 360x264px
>>41356962

hello newfag
>>
takes me 90 mins to make chicken broccoli and rice for 10 meals, including washing the dishes

half of that time is spent naruto sliding around the kitchen in my socks waiting for timers

what's the issue
>>
>>41357029

i guess my issue is wondering if everything has to be on the dot precise if im cutting? Like does each container have to have EXACTLY 120 grams of rice or can it be a rough estimate?
>>
What do you anons prep to eat?
>>
>>41357062
nah doesn't need to. my meal preps have the same amount of rice each time because i use a rice cooker and always cook 2 1/2 cups of rice for the week. but the quantity of my chicken varies +/- 40g each week. i don't meal prep every single meal, just two meals a day, so i just eat extra or less for the other meals that day

just divide it evenly and mark down what this week's macros will be. cook 1470g of chicken over 8 meals? put as close to 180g of chicken in each container as you can then track for 180g of chicken that week.

>>41357068
http://imgur.com/a/5nbmA
https://www.reddit.com/r/MealPrepSunday/
https://www.reddit.com/r/1200isplenty/

1200isplenty is as the name implied but you can get some good meal ideas from there
>>
>>41357062
u can jsut weigh the totals of everythign u use then divide it by how much meals u make
>>
>>41356859
Walmart has a food scale for $20. I use it for the chicken just cut it up and add/subtract pieces. It's like drugs, after a while you can just eyeball it.
>>
>>41356958
>the rice absorbs water and therefore throws off the measurements of the rice you retard

You use the dry macros. The water doesnt add any macros, just nonnutrient water weight.

Use the dry macros and dry weight. Why measure the weight of the wet rice?

You are the retard.
>>
>>41357784
not that guy but I assume you cook it and then want to put half a cup of rice into each meal.

Well now that half cup of cooked rice (Say you cooked 4 cups at once) is slightly bigger?

Idk even in this problem I'm smart enough to realize you just divide it into eighths but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>41356958
I dont even care that I'm taking the bait this is making me fucking mad

>cook 3 cups of rice
>divide cooked rice into thirds
>Each third has the macros of one cup uncooked rice

It isn't fucking difficult you clapistani spastic
>>
That works out to 15 minutes a day friendo
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.